Israeli occupation forces and illegal paramilitary colonizers carried out a series of violations across the occupied West Bank on Tuesday, invading towns, destroying agricultural land, assaulting civilians, and targeting vulnerable communities from Jenin in the north to Hebron in the south.

In Zabbouba, west of Jenin in the northern West Bank, Israeli military bulldozers invaded the town and began razing agricultural land in its northern area, uprooting numerous olive trees.

The head of the Zabbouba Municipality said the army had previously threatened to destroy nearly 60 dunums of olive‑planted land containing around 1,500 trees. He added that forces had already razed land in the same area two weeks earlier, destroying four plastic greenhouses belonging to local farmers.

|Knesset Moves to Cut Utilities to UNRWA Offices|

In Qarawat Bani Hassan, west of Salfit in the central West Bank, Israeli forces invaded the town and seized equipment used to operate an artesian well that supplies water to agricultural lands. Residents said the seizure is part of a broader policy aimed at restricting Palestinian access to water sources and tightening control over agricultural areas.

South of Nablus in the northern West Bank, dozens of Israeli colonizers attacked a municipal bulldozer driver from Aqraba while he was working at a landfill near Khirbet Yanun. Anti‑colonization activist Yousef Deeriya said the colonizers assaulted the driver, seized the bulldozer and a truck operating at the site, and detained the driver for an extended period. Ambulance crews attempting to reach him were blocked from accessing the area.

|Gaza Deaths Rise Amid Attacks and Winter Storms|

On Tuesday evening, Israeli forces killed a young Palestinian man and wounded two others after opening heavy fire towards their vehicle between the villages of Urif and Einabus, south of Nablus in the northern occupied West Bank.

According to the General Authority for Civil Affairs, the young man Qais Sami Jasser Allan (20 years old) was killed after occupation forces fired many live rounds towards his vehicle south of Nablus.

In another attack, more than 20 Israeli colonizers stormed the Khirbet al‑Sidra Bedouin community in Mikhmas, northeast of occupied Jerusalem, assaulting residents with clubs, stones, pepper spray, and iron pipes.

|Gaza Deaths Rise Amid Attacks and Winter Storms|

The Jerusalem Governorate reported that several residents sustained wounds and bruises. Homes were damaged after colonizers pelted them with stones and sprayed pepper gas inside, while a vehicle belonging to a solidarity activist was destroyed.

During the assault, colonizers also smashed solar panels belonging to the community, directly targeting its electricity supply.

Local officials described the attack as part of a systematic campaign aimed at intimidating Bedouin communities and forcibly displacing them from their land.

In occupied Jerusalem, Israeli forces invaded the town of Silwan, south of the Al‑Aqsa Mosque compound, accompanied by military vehicles and bulldozers.

Troops surrounded the Al‑Bustan neighborhood and began demolishing the home of Shafi’ Ahmad Abu Shafi’, part of a long‑running effort to remove Palestinian families from the area to make way for settlement expansion projects.

A Palestinian man was also shot and wounded near the annexation wall in the town of Al‑Ram, north of occupied Jerusalem, while attempting to reach his workplace inside the 1948 territories.

The Palestinian Red Crescent Society said the young man was shot in the foot with live ammunition and was transferred to a hospital for treatment.

Al‑Ram has seen repeated injuries in recent months as Israeli forces routinely fire live rounds and rubber‑coated bullets at Palestinian workers and young men near the apartheid wall.

Residents report intensified security measures, daily harassment, and the expansion of military roadblocks that restrict movement and place workers at constant risk.

According to the General Federation of Palestinian Trade Unions, more than 500,000 Palestinian workers have lost their livelihoods since October 7, 2023, with unemployment in the occupied West Bank now exceeding 50 percent.

In besieged areas and zones most frequently targeted by military roadblocks and closed military areas, unemployment has reached approximately 44 percent.

The Federation added that at least 44 workers have been killed and hundreds injured by Israeli fire at their workplaces, during military pursuits, or near the apartheid wall.

Over the past 26 months, more than 34,000 Palestinian workers have been abducted while attempting to reach their jobs or while working inside the 1948 territories.

In Bethlehem, Israeli forces invaded the town of Tuqu’, southeast of the city, on Tuesday, where they deployed across several neighborhoods and broke into multiple homes.

Troops abducted fifteen residents, holding them for several hours before releasing them. The military also carried out additional invasions in the nearby towns of al‑Ubeidiya, Dar Salah, and al‑Shawawra, though no abductions were reported in those areas.

These incidents come amid a broader escalation across the occupied West Bank, where Israeli forces continue to invade towns, break into homes, install military roadblocks, and abduct Palestinians on a near‑daily basis.

Human rights groups warn that the combination of military operations and colonizer violence is contributing to a rapidly deteriorating situation for Palestinian communities, particularly in rural and agricultural areas targeted for land seizure and displacement.