Israeli forces injured, on Tuesday evening, several Palestinians in Nablus, in the northern West Bank, and Hebron, in the south, according to local sources.

In the northern West Bank village of Burqa, northwest of Nablus, occupation forces attacked, on Tuesday evening, Palestinian citizens who attempted to fend off a settler attack.

Earlier Tuesday evening, illegal Israeli settlers, under the protection of the army, attacked homes, and hurled rocks at Palestinian-owned vehicles in the village, damaging vehicles.

When local Palestinians tried to fight off the attack, soldiers fired rubber-coated steel rounds, tear gas canisters, and concussion grenades at them.

According to Ahmed Jibril, the director of the Ambulance and Emergency Center at the Palestinian Red Crescent in Nablus, said that one Palestinian citizen was shot with a rubber-coated steel round, while 30 others sustained inhalation injuries due to tear gas exposure.

In the southern West Bank, Israeli forces closed the entrance to the town of Beit Kahil, northwest of Hebron, and the Bir al-Mahjar area, blocking the movement of traffic.

Soldiers fired tear gas canisters at Palestinians while they were stopped in their vehicles, sparking protests, leading to a number of Palestinians suffering the toxic effects of tear gas inhalation.

The army has closed the entrances to many towns, and set up a number of flying military roadblocks in the Hebron area, and across the West Bank, obstructing the movement of Palestinian citizens.

On Monday, two Israeli settlers were shot, one of whom was killed, and the other injured, in the southern part of Hebron.

According to Youssef Abu Maria, a local activist, Israeli forces closed the iron gate to Beit Ummar town, north of Hebron, blocking Palestinians from entering or leaving.

Protests erupted among the Palestinian drivers, when soldiers fired tear gas at them, causing several people to sustain inhalation injuries.

Earlier Monday, the occupation army, positioned at the entrance to Beit Ummar town, injured many Palestinian citizens and obstructed a funeral procession by closing the iron gate at the entrance to the cemetery.

According to local activist Muhammad Awad, soldiers fired tear gas canisters at local Palestinians who protested the incursion, causing several citizens to suffer the toxic effects of tear gas inhalation.