-Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) arrested on Wednesday four youths, including a cancer patient, from Beit Jala and Aida and Al-Izzah refugee camps in Bethlehem.. According to security sources, "Wafa", the Israeli occupation forces arrested Nawaf Ismail al-Qaisi (45 years), from Al-Azza refugee camp north of Bethlehem, a patient with cancer, and Mohammed Nader Jawarish (17 years) from the tables in the city of Beit Jala, and Mohammed Hamdi al-Masa'id, Ashraf al-Sheikh from Aida camp, after they raided and searched their homes. ـــ

Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, eight Palestinians, including one lawyer and one child, from their homes, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported.

The PPS office in Bethlehem, south of occupied Jerusalem, said the soldiers invaded and searched homes in the al-Khader town, south of the city, and abducted Baha’ Mahmoud Issa, 23.

In Hebron, in southern West Bank, the soldiers abducted a Sa’id Mohammad al-‘Allami, from his home in Beit Ummar town, north of the city, after violently searching the property.

The soldiers also invaded many homes in several neighborhoods in Hebron city, and searched them while interrogating the Palestinians, and installed roadblocks on the main entrances of Sa’ir and Halhoul towns, before stopping and searching dozens of cars, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.

In Nablus, in northern West Bank, the soldiers also searched homes and abducted Samed Abdul-Jabbar Tamim and a lawyer, identified as Mohammad No’man Na’im.

In Jenin, also in northern West Bank, the soldiers searched homes and abducted Omar Aqel Omar, Ahmad Mousa al-Mughayyir and Hammouda al-Methalooni.

In addition, the soldiers searched many homes in the az-Zawiya town, west of Salfit in central West Bank, and abducted Nour Amin Abu Laila, after invading his family’s home, and interrogating him along with his parents.

It is worth mentioning that the home was invaded and ransacked by the soldiers twice overnight, after the soldiers stormed the town, and opened fire at many protesters, causing dozens to suffer the effects of teargas inhalation.

In Biddya town, west of the central West Bank city of Salfit, the soldiers invaded a shop, owned by Mustafa Abu Laila from the az-Zawiya nearby town, and searched it before confiscating surveillance recordings and equipment.