On Tuesday dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted at least fourteen Palestinians, including siblings, from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank, including the occupied capital, Jerusalem.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted a young man, Amir Al-Kiswani, from his home in Anata town, northeast of the city. The army also invaded the Shu’fat refugee camp north of Jerusalem and searched homes.

In Abu Dis, southeast of Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted Bilal Halabiyya and Qassam Halabiyya from their homes.

In Bethlehem, the soldiers abducted Ahmad Bassem Kinana, 24, and Jamal Osama Al-Ayasa, 26, from their homes in Doha town, west of the city, and Zeid Samir Sandouqa, 28, from his home in the Deheishe refugee camp, south of Bethlehem.

In Ramallah, in the central West Bank, the soldiers invaded the Sateh Marhaba neighborhood in Al-Biereh city, searched homes, and abducted Mahmoud Sheikha.

In Jenin, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded the Al-Yamoun town, west of the city, violently searched several homes and abducted three young men, Ahmad Yasser Abu Al-Haija, Ali Al-Ja’bari, and Majd Raed Freihat.

Many Palestinians protested the invasion and hurled stones at the military jeeps while the soldiers fired several live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets, gas bombs, and concussion grenades.

The soldiers also invaded Silat Al-Harithiya and Ta’nak villages west of Jenin and drove through various neighborhoods before withdrawing.

In Nablus, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers stormed and ransacked the home of a wounded and imprisoned young man, Osama Tawil, in the Rafidia neighborhood.

During the invasion of the city, the soldiers abducted Omar Fattoum and assaulted his father and his brother after storming and ransacking their homes in Najah Street, and also abducted two siblings, Khaled and Mo’men Tawil, from their home in Tal Street.

Also, the soldiers invaded the Al-Bathan Valley area northeast of Nablus city, searched homes, and abducted Mohammad Anis Darawsha.

Media sources said Palestinian fighters fired many live rounds at the military vehicles while withdrawing from Nablus.