Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, nine Palestinians, including a child, from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The soldiers invaded and searched dozens of homes across the West Bank, causing damage, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
Dozens of soldiers invaded the al-‘Arroub refugee camp, north of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, and abducted Obeida Akram Jawabra, Mohammad Taha al-‘Adarba and a child, identified as Rani Ahmad Hdeib.
The soldiers searched many homes in the governorate, including the home of a former political prisoner, identified as Khairi Skafi.
In addition, the soldiers fired several live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets and gas bombs, at youngsters protesting the invasion into their neighborhoods, and homes, in Nablus, Jericho and Hebron.
The soldiers also abducted Bara’ Jad, from his home in Barta’a town, which is surrounded and isolated by the illegal Israeli Annexation Wall, southwest of Jenin, in northern West Bank.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Islam Saleh Dar Mousa, Beit Liqya town, west of Ramallah.
- Osama Nathir Salim, Silwad town, east of Ramallah.
- Azzam Wassel, Silwad town.
- Hatem Shahin, Nablus.
- Bara’ Jad, Barta’a, Jenin.
- Rani Hdeib, al-‘Arroub refugee camp, Hebron.
- Obeida Akram Jawabra, al-‘Arroub refugee camp, Hebron.
- Ahmad Ra’fat al-Badawi, al-‘Arroub refugee camp, Hebron.
- Mahmoud Seder, Jericho.