Israeli soldiers abducted on late at night, Wednesday, and on Thursday at dawn, thirty one Palestinians from their homes, after the soldiers invaded and violently searched them, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Prisonersâ€™ Society (PPS) has reported.
One of the abducted Palestinians, identified as Thaâ€™er Shreiteh, who was taken prisoner from his home in the al-Mazraâ€™a al-Gharbiyya village, near Ramallah, is the head of the media department of the Palestinian Detaineesâ€™ Committee.
In addition, two of the abducted Palestinians are high-school students, identified as â€˜Assem Mustafa â€˜Orouq and Wawis Mahmoud Ejjawi, from Jenin city, in northern West Bank.
The soldiers also installed roadblocks in several parts of the occupied West Bank, stopped and searched dozens of cars, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
One of the abducted Palestinians, Nuwwar Bassam Tamimi, 16, is mentally challenged.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Omar Abu Latifa, Qalandia refugee camp â€“ Jerusalem.
- Ali Mheisin, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Abdul-Rauf Mahmoud, Jerusalem.
- Bahaâ€™ Kanaan, Jerusalem.
- Ahmad Abu Shammala, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Majdi Atiya, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Zakariya Oleyyan, Jerusalem.
- Anas Saâ€™ad â€˜Awwad, Awarta â€“ Nablus.
- Yassin Sabah, â€˜Orif â€“ Nablus.
- Anas Akif Eshteyya, Nablus.
- Hassan Mustafa Issa, Nablus.
- Diaâ€™ Yousef al-Moghrabi, Nablus.
- Asâ€™ad Amid Jaâ€™ar, Allar â€“ Tulkarem.
- Ibrahim Tawfiq Jeebat, Allar â€“ Tulkarem.
- Shadi Bassem Jaâ€™arna, Allar â€“ Tulkarem.
- Moâ€™men Zakariya â€˜Eneini, Allar â€“ Tulkarem.
- Osama Sawafta, Tubas.
- Ali Ibrahim Abu Oleyyan, Yatta â€“ Hebron.
- Thaâ€™er Shreiteh, al-Mazraâ€™a al-Gharbiyya â€“ Ramallah
- Saâ€™id Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Hasan Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Maher Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Mohammad al-â€˜Arja, Ramallah.
- Nuwwar Bassam Tamimi, 16, Deir Nitham – Ramallah.
- Mustafa Saleh Tamimi, Deir Nitham – Ramallah.
- Khaled al-â€˜Arja, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Mahmoud al-â€˜Arja.
- Dirar Mahmoud al-â€˜Arja.
- Assem Mustafa â€˜Orouq, Jenin.
- Wawis Mahmoud Ejjawi, Jenin.
- Mohammad Mousa Merâ€™ey, Qarawat Bani Hassan â€“ Salfit.
- First Published on: Mar 29, 2018 @ 07:42