Israeli soldiers abducted on late at night, Wednesday, and on Thursday at dawn, thirty one Palestinians from their homes, after the soldiers invaded and violently searched them, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Prisonersā Society (PPS) has reported.
One of the abducted Palestinians, identified as Thaāer Shreiteh, who was taken prisoner from his home in the al-Mazraāa al-Gharbiyya village, near Ramallah, is the head of the media department of the Palestinian Detaineesā Committee.
In addition, two of the abducted Palestinians are high-school students, identified as āAssem Mustafa āOrouq and Wawis Mahmoud Ejjawi, from Jenin city, in northern West Bank.
The soldiers also installed roadblocks in several parts of the occupied West Bank, stopped and searched dozens of cars, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
One of the abducted Palestinians, Nuwwar Bassam Tamimi, 16, is mentally challenged.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Omar Abu Latifa, Qalandia refugee camp ā Jerusalem.
- Ali Mheisin, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Abdul-Rauf Mahmoud, Jerusalem.
- Bahaā Kanaan, Jerusalem.
- Ahmad Abu Shammala, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Majdi Atiya, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Zakariya Oleyyan, Jerusalem.
- Anas Saāad āAwwad, Awarta ā Nablus.
- Yassin Sabah, āOrif ā Nablus.
- Anas Akif Eshteyya, Nablus.
- Hassan Mustafa Issa, Nablus.
- Diaā Yousef al-Moghrabi, Nablus.
- Asāad Amid Jaāar, Allar ā Tulkarem.
- Ibrahim Tawfiq Jeebat, Allar ā Tulkarem.
- Shadi Bassem Jaāarna, Allar ā Tulkarem.
- Moāmen Zakariya āEneini, Allar ā Tulkarem.
- Osama Sawafta, Tubas.
- Ali Ibrahim Abu Oleyyan, Yatta ā Hebron.
- Thaāer Shreiteh, al-Mazraāa al-Gharbiyya ā Ramallah
- Saāid Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Hasan Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Maher Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Mohammad al-āArja, Ramallah.
- Nuwwar Bassam Tamimi, 16, Deir Nitham – Ramallah.
- Mustafa Saleh Tamimi, Deir Nitham – Ramallah.
- Khaled al-āArja, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Mahmoud al-āArja.
- Dirar Mahmoud al-āArja.
- Assem Mustafa āOrouq, Jenin.
- Wawis Mahmoud Ejjawi, Jenin.
- Mohammad Mousa Merāey, Qarawat Bani Hassan ā Salfit.
- First Published on: Mar 29, 2018 @ 07:42