Israeli soldiers abducted on late at night, Wednesday, and on Thursday at dawn, thirty one Palestinians from their homes, after the soldiers invaded and violently searched them, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Prisonersâ Society (PPS) has reported.
One of the abducted Palestinians, identified as Thaâer Shreiteh, who was taken prisoner from his home in the al-Mazraâa al-Gharbiyya village, near Ramallah, is the head of the media department of the Palestinian Detaineesâ Committee.
In addition, two of the abducted Palestinians are high-school students, identified as âAssem Mustafa âOrouq and Wawis Mahmoud Ejjawi, from Jenin city, in northern West Bank.
The soldiers also installed roadblocks in several parts of the occupied West Bank, stopped and searched dozens of cars, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
One of the abducted Palestinians, Nuwwar Bassam Tamimi, 16, is mentally challenged.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Omar Abu Latifa, Qalandia refugee camp â Jerusalem.
- Ali Mheisin, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Abdul-Rauf Mahmoud, Jerusalem.
- Bahaâ Kanaan, Jerusalem.
- Ahmad Abu Shammala, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Majdi Atiya, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Zakariya Oleyyan, Jerusalem.
- Anas Saâad âAwwad, Awarta â Nablus.
- Yassin Sabah, âOrif â Nablus.
- Anas Akif Eshteyya, Nablus.
- Hassan Mustafa Issa, Nablus.
- Diaâ Yousef al-Moghrabi, Nablus.
- Asâad Amid Jaâar, Allar â Tulkarem.
- Ibrahim Tawfiq Jeebat, Allar â Tulkarem.
- Shadi Bassem Jaâarna, Allar â Tulkarem.
- Moâmen Zakariya âEneini, Allar â Tulkarem.
- Osama Sawafta, Tubas.
- Ali Ibrahim Abu Oleyyan, Yatta â Hebron.
- Thaâer Shreiteh, al-Mazraâa al-Gharbiyya â Ramallah
- Saâid Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Hasan Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Maher Abu Yousef, Ramallah.
- Mohammad al-âArja, Ramallah.
- Nuwwar Bassam Tamimi, 16, Deir Nitham – Ramallah.
- Mustafa Saleh Tamimi, Deir Nitham – Ramallah.
- Khaled al-âArja, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Mahmoud al-âArja.
- Dirar Mahmoud al-âArja.
- Assem Mustafa âOrouq, Jenin.
- Wawis Mahmoud Ejjawi, Jenin.
- Mohammad Mousa Merâey, Qarawat Bani Hassan â Salfit.
- First Published on: Mar 29, 2018 @ 07:42