Israeli soldiers abducted, on Friday at dawn, at least thirteen Palestinians, including one woman and two journalists, from their homes in several parts of occupied East Jerusalem.
Media sources said the soldiers invaded and ransacked many homes in several parts of Jerusalem, including the Old City, and Beit Hanina town.
The soldiers also interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards and summoned many for interrogation.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Hanadi Halawani, (Teacher), Wadi al-Jouz.
- Abdul-Karim Darwish, (Journalist) Beit Hanina.
- Amjad Arafa, (Journalist) Ras al-Amoud.
- Mohammad Nader al-Emla, as-Suwwana.
- Marwan ar-Resheq, Ras al-Amoud.
- Ahmad Jolani, the Old City.
- Mohammad Ashour, at-Tour.
- Mohammad Hijazi, the Old City.
- Mohammad Ja’bari, the Old City.
- Mohammad Sandouqa, the Old City.
- Hazem Sharabati, Wadi al-Jouz.
- Ahmad Fakhouri, the Old City.
- Mohammad al-Hashlamoun, Ras al-Amoud.