The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers, abducted on Sunday at dawn at least twelve Palestinians from several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The PPS stated that the soldiers stormed and violently searched dozens of homes across the West Bank and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
The soldiers also invaded and searched several barns, and shops, in communities surrounding Hebron city, in the southern part of the occupied West Bank, especially in Yatta town, south of Hebron.
In addition, the soldiers installed many roadblocks across the West Bank, especially around Hebron city, before stopping and searching dozens of cars, and interrogated scores of residents while interrogating them and inspecting their ID cards.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Bader Husam ar-Razza, (former political prisoner) Nablus.
- Mohammad Wajeeh Qet, (former political prisoner) Madama – Nablus.
- Asadallah Wajeeh Qet, (former political prisoner) Madama – Nablus.
- Amir Abdul-Mon’em Khatatba, Beit Forik – Nablus.
- Eyad Sami Taqatqa, (former political prisoner), Beit Fajjar – Bethlehem.
- Rami Mohammad Thawabta, Beit Fajjar – Bethlehem.
- Amer Ali Thawabta, Beit Fajjar – Bethlehem.
- Samer Barakat Salah, al-Khader – Bethlehem.
- Ezzeddin Samir al-Qarbi, Beit Jala – Bethlehem.
- Saddam Ahmad Sheikh, Marah Rabah – Bethlehem.
- Amir Nasser al-Asmar, al-‘Ezariyya – Jerusalem.
- Qassam Khatib, Ramallah.