On Friday afternoon, Israeli soldiers killed a Palestinian child in Tuqu town, east of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank.

The soldiers invaded the Al-Khirba archaeological area in Tuqu, leading to protests before they fired many live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets, gas bombs, and concussion grenades.

Medical sources have confirmed that the soldiers killed a Palestinian child, Mustafa Amer Sabah, 15, after shooting him with a live round in the chest.

They added that the medics rushed the child to the Al-Hikma Medical Center, where he was officially pronounced dead.

After his death, hundreds of Palestinians marched in the town, chanting for steadfastness and ongoing resistance until liberation and independence.

In related news, the soldiers injured eight Palestinians in during protests against the illegal Israeli colonialist activities, in Beit Dajan and four in Beita, near Nablus, in the northern part of the West Bank.

On Thursday, Israeli soldiers killed Ahmad Yacoub Taha, 39, near Hares village, west of Salfit in the central West Bank. Ahmad was from Bidiya town, west of Salfit.

Taha’s killing is similar to how undercover Israeli soldiers executed Nidal Amin Khazem, 28, at point-blank after he was already shot and seriously injured on March 16, 2023, in Jenin, in the northern West Bank.

It is similar to how the soldiers killed Ahmad Hasan Kahla, 45, on January 15, 2023, underneath the Yabroud Bridge, east of Ramallah in the central West Bank. Khala was a married father of five children and was with his oldest son, Qussai, 20, when he was killed.

On Monday, April 24, a paramilitary Israeli colonizer killed Hatem As’ad Abu Najma, 39, a married father of five from Beit Safafa town, south of occupied Jerusalem, after he reportedly injured seven Israelis in what the army called a ramming attack in occupied Jerusalem.

Earlier that day, Israeli soldiers invaded the Aqabat Jaber refugee camp in Jericho city in the northeastern West Bank, killed Suleiman Ayesh Hussin Oweid, 20, before taking his corpse away, injured three, and abducted three others, including two siblings.