On Monday morning, Israeli soldiers killed a young Palestinian man in Halhoul town, north of Hebron, in the occupied West Bank’s southern part.

Medical sources identified the slain Palestinian as Mahmoud Ahmad Al-Atrash, 20, from Halhoul.

Several Israeli military vehicles invaded Halhoul before the soldiers stormed and ransacked the home of former political prisoner Mohammad Jawad Zama’ra and abducted him along with his father, Jawad, and his mother, Ma’zouza.

The soldiers invaded the home to abduct Mohammad’s brother, Mahmoud, but he was not at the property, so they decided to abduct Mohammad and his parents to pressure Mahmoud into surrendering.

Mahmoud later turned himself to the army before the soldiers before the soldiers released his parents.

The invasion and abductions led to protests before the soldiers fired many live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets, and gas bombs.

Medical sources said the soldiers killed Mahmoud Al-Atrash after shooting him with live fire and added that the soldiers also shot five Palestinians with live fire, inflicting moderate-to-severe injuries.

On Sunday, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed the death of a teenage boy, Rami Ezz Mousa Odah, 17, whom Israeli soldiers shot and seriously injured a few days earlier near occupied Jerusalem in the West Bank.

On Sunday morning, Israeli soldiers killed Ahmad Habes Dababsa, 22, and injured his brother in Nouba Palestinian village northwest of Hebron, in the occupied West Bank’s southern part.

Also Sunday, the soldiers invaded Abu Dis town, east of the occupied Palestinian capital, Jerusalem, in the West Bank, killed three young Palestinian men and injured six, including three who suffered serious wounds, in addition to demolishing parts of a home.

The slain Palestinians are Nabil Abdul-Rauf Halabiyya, 20, Mousa Dia’ Mousa Zarour, 22, and Mohannad Ahmad Affana, 20.

Israeli soldiers have killed 155 Palestinians, including children, in several parts of the occupied West Bank since October 7th.