On Saturday afternoon, the Health Ministry confirmed the death of a Palestinian who Israeli soldiers shot and seriously injured Friday when the army invaded Nablus, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.

The Health Ministry said Tareq Mohammad Khalil Idrees, 39, from Askar refugee camp in Nablus, was shot with live rounds in the abdomen and remained critical until he succumbed to his wounds.

It added that Tareq was rushed to the Specialized Arab Hospital in Nablus due to gunshot wounds to the abdomen and underwent surgery but remained in a serious condition until he succumbed to his wounds.

The Palestinian was seriously injured when dozens of soldiers invaded Nablus on Friday dawn, leading to massive protests and exchanges of fire with Palestinian resistance fighters.

On Saturday dawn, Israeli soldiers fatally shot Ishaq Hamdi Amin Al-Ajlouni, 18, after he reportedly opened fire at soldiers and security guards at the Qalandia Terminal, north of occupied Jerusalem in the West Bank, wounding a guard and another person.

On Wednesday, June 21, Israeli soldiers killed three Palestinians, identified as Soheib Adnan Al-Ghoul, 27, Mohammad Bashar Oweis, 28, and Ashraf Morad Sa’adi, 17.

On Wednesday dawn, a Palestinian child who suffered serious wounds after Israeli soldiers shot her during the military offensive in Jenin Monday succumbed to her injuries.

Medical sources at the Jenin governmental hospital said the soldiers shot the child, Sadeel Ghassan Turkman, 15, from the Jenin refugee camp, with a live round to the head and remained in critical condition until she succumbed to her wounds.

On Tuesday evening, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed the death of Nasser Saleh Mohammad Sinan, 55, whom Israeli soldiers shot in the head a month earlier in Jenin.

On Tuesday dawn, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed the death of Amjad Aref Al-Ja’as, 48, who was shot and seriously injured by Israeli army fire Monday during the massive Israeli invasion of Jenin, during which the soldiers killed five Palestinians, and injured more than a 100, some seriously.

On Monday evening, Israeli soldiers killed a young Palestinian man and injured two after the army invaded Husan village, west of Bethlehem, in the occupied West Bank.