Israeli soldiers abducted, Wednesday, twenty-one Palestinians, including a father and two of his children, from their homes, after invading and violently searching them, in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Ahmad Bassem Hamed, 20, Ramallah.
- Mahmoud Mohammad Jom’a, 21, Ramallah.
- Jihad Nidal Oleyyan, Ramallah.
- Ahmad Kathem Basbous, 20, Ramallah.
- Waleed Khader Nasser, 29, Ramallah.
- Ebada Najeeb, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Najeeb, Jerusalem.
- Ahmad Atef Obeid, Jerusalem.
- Tamer Atef Obeid, Jerusalem.
- Omar Moheisin, Shu’fat – Jerusalem.
- Ahmad Sa’ad, Nablus.
- Husam Nidal Sal’ous, Nablus.
- Yasser Husam Sal’ous, Nablus.
- Nidal Husam Sal’ous, Nablus.
- Abdullah Zoheir Walweel, 39, Qalqilia.
- Mohammad Abdul-Rahman Assaf, Qalqilia.
- Suleiman Ziad Nazzal, Qalqilia.
- Omar Suleiman Sabbah, 15, Bethlehem.
- Mo’tasem Sameeh al-‘Amour, 26, Bethlehem.
- Hussein Mohammad al-‘Amour, Bethlehem.
- Najm Eddin Abu Jarour, 20, Hebron.
In related news, medical sources have confirmed that a Palestinian teen, identified as Ahmad Mohammad Abed-Rabbo Abu Hilo, 19, died on Wednesday morning, from serious wounds he suffered last Friday, when Israeli soldiers opened fire at Palestinian protesters east of the al-Boreij refugee camp, in central Gaza.
Wednesday Related Articles: