The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, at least sixteen Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The PPS said the soldiers stormed and violently searched many homes across the West Bank, causing property damage, and questioned the families while inspecting their ID cards, before abducting eleven Palestinians.
It added that the soldiers also installed military roadblocks across the West Bank, before stopping and searching dozens of cars, and interrogated the Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
One of the abducted Palestinians is a former political prisoner, identified as Ahmad Khader al-Hroub, from Deir Samit town, west of the southern West Bank city of Hebron.
In addition, Mawwal Radio in Bethlehem has reported that several army jeeps invaded Beit Sahour city, east of Bethlehem, before the soldiers stormed and ransacked homes in Waad Hanna Sa’ad area, and abducted Nimir Michael Sa’ad and his son Dani Sa’ad.
Mawwal Radio – Invasion Into Beit Sahour and the abduction of Nimir Michael Sa’ad along with his son Dani Sa’ad
The Abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Nimir Michael Sa’ad, Beit Sahour – Bethlehem.
- Dani Nimir Sa’ad, Beit Sahour – Bethlehem.
- Majd Khaled al-Ja’fari, 21, from Deheishe refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Saleh Hasan Salahat, 38, from Wad Ma’ali in Bethlehem.
- Zayed Khdeirat, ath-Thaheriyya – Hebron.
- Ahmad Khader al-Hroub, Deir Samir – Hebron.
- Kayed al-‘Amayra, al-Borj – Hebron.
- Samer Sa’id Radwan, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Ala’ Assem Mansour, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Mo’ath Islam Radwan, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Amro Khaled Fuqaha, 21, Anabta – Tulkarem.
- Yousef Islam Abu Rayya, 21, Anabta – Tulkarem.
- Rida Majdi Awartani, 22, Anabta – Tulkarem.
- Badruddin Firas Sobeh, 18, al-Mazra’a al-Gharbiyya – Nablus.
- Abdullah Abu Freih, al-Mazra’a al-Gharbiyya – Nablus.
- Ahmad Musleh Kleib, Hares village – Salfit.
Video By Quds News – Soldiers abducting Ahmad Kleib in Hares village – Salfit.