The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, seventeen Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The soldiers invaded and ransacked dozens of homes in several governorates of the West Bank, and interrogated many Palestinians.
Media sources said the soldiers also fired several live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets and gas bombs at Palestinians, protesting the invasions, especially in Orif village south of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, and Sa’ir town, east of Hebron, in the southern part.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Nihad Mamdouh Abu Shamsiyya, Beita town.
- Ibrahim Mahmoud Daoud, Beita town.
- Laith Bassem Daoud, Beita town.
- Jabr Dweikat,Dahia area, Nablus city (former political prisoner).
- Yousef Ahmad Shawahna, 26, Silat al-Harithiya town.
- Ghanem Bassam Abahra, 29, al-Yamoun town.
- Ali Abdul-Rahma Ba’jawi, 19, Ya’bad town.
- Ezzeddin Jamil Saleh, al-‘Arqa village (former political prisoner).
- Mohammad Rashed Saleh, al-‘Arqa village (former political prisoner).
- Yazid Hussein Srouji, 26, Tulkarem refugee camp.
- Khaled Yousef Baleedi, 28, Tulkarem refugee camp.
- Abdul-Karim Ali Awad, Halhoul town.
- Yahia Issa Ayyash, Halhoul town.
- Qais No’man, Halhoul town.
- Ali Tareq al-Haj, 19, al-Mughayyir village.
- Talha Mustafa Nakhla, al-Jalazoun refugee camp.
Bilal Awad Abu ‘Asba, Rafat town.