The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Tuesday at dawn, seventeen Palestinians from their homes, in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The soldiers stormed and violently searched dozens of homes, across the West Bank, interrogated many Palestinians and abducted at least sixteen.
The army also installed many roadblocks, especially in and around Hebron, in southern West Bank, stopped and searched dozens of cars, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Tareq Ziad Gharbiyya, Jenin.
- Laith Fuad Gharbiyya, Jenin.
- Hisham Omar Zakarna, Jenin.
- Mohammad Walid Jalamna, Jenin.
- Ghassan Adnan al-Atrash, Jenin.
- Mahdi Kamaluddin Abu al-Hasan, Jenin.
- Majdi Ma’rouf al-Atrash, Bethlehem.
- Mohammad Ma’rouf al-Atrash, Bethlehem.
- Mohammad Yousef al-Atrash, Bethlehem.
- Mohammad Zaher Hammad, Ramallah.
- Jihad Zaher Hammad, Ramallah.
- Yahia Hammad, Ramallah.
- Nasr Talal Beida, Qalqilia.
- Noureddin Ahmad Daoud, Qalqilia.
- Saif Bassam Abu Aisha, Hebron.
- Mohtaseb Mahmoud ‘Aassi, Salfit.
- Sakher Abdul-Rahim Bisharat, Northern Plains.