Israeli forces stormed, on Thursday, a number of towns and villages in the occupied West Bank, and abducted six Palestinians, in addition to two others who were abducted during the army’s aggression on Jenin, local sources reported.

The occupation army invaded, on Thursday, the northeastern West Bank city of Tubas, and abducted two former prisoners, in addition to opening live fire into the air.

According to Kamal Bani Odeh, the director of the Tubas chapter of the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS), Israeli forces broke into and searched the homes of Rami Ayman Shraideh, 32, and Omar Muhammad Daraghmeh, 33, before abducting them.

In the northern West Bank, soldiers invaded and searched, on Thursday, several Palestinian homes, without making any arrests, and opened fire at a vehicle after storming Burqa village, northwest of Nablus. There were no reports of injuries.

The army announced that one of its soldiers was “hit by a bullet, and his injury was described as minor,” however there was no reports of any armed Palestinian resistance fighters in the area at the time.

Meanwhile, Israeli troops stormed and searched, on Thursday, the home of Abdel-Khaleq Barnat, in Bil’in town, west of Ramallah, in the central West Bank, before abducting him.

In occupied Jerusalem, occupation forces invaded and ransacked, on Wednesday night, the home of a correspondent with the Al-Hayat Al-Jadida newspaper, Diala Jweihan.

Jweihan said that a Israeli forces, and police raided her home in the “Al-Thawri” neighborhood, assaulted her family, and damaged their belongings.

Furthermore, on Thursday, Israeli soldiers abducted Amin Abdullah Abu Ahour, 27, after storming and searching his home in the village of Hindaza, southeast of Bethlehem, in the southern West Bank.

North of Hebron, in the southern occupied West Bank, Israeli troops invaded and ransacked the homes of Mohammed Sabarneh and Moamen Salibi, in Beit Ummar town, before abducting them.

Earlier Thursday, during the military assault on the city of Jenin, Israeli forces executed Mustafa al-Kastouni, 32, shot and injured 2 others, and abducted Hani al-Kastouni and Hassan al-Hasis.