On Tuesday, Israeli soldiers reported that two soldiers were injured, including one who suffered serious wounds in a stabbing attack in Tel Aviv, and added that the police confirmed Israeli civilians arrested a suspect.

Israeli daily Haaretz said the incident occurred around 10 in the morning near the Tzrifin military base, southeast of Tel Aviv, and added that one of the wounded soldiers is in a serious condition.

One of the paramedics said the wounded soldiers were alert and received the needed treatment to stop the bleeding and were rushed to a nearby medical center.

Haaretz also said Israeli civilians overpowered and managed to capture the person behind the reported stabbing attack before handing him to the police.

Israeli Jerusalem Post reported that the attacker, subdued and captured by Israelis at the scene, is a twenty-year-old Palestinian from Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank.

Following the incident, dozens of additional police officers were deployed in the area, initiated searches looking for a second person believed to be involved in the attack, and fled the area in a car.

However, the Jerusalem Post quoted an Israeli police spokesperson stating that the Palestinian acted alone after a police search, including a helicopter, ruled out initial reports of another attacker who was reported to have fled the scene.

On Tuesday dawn, Israeli soldiers invaded the Deheishe refugee camp south of the West Bank city of Bethlehem, stormed and ransacked homes, and abducted eight Palestinians, including a woman, leading to protests before shooting three young men, including one who suffered life-threatening wounds.

On Monday dawn, dozens of Israeli military vehicles invaded Nablus city, leading to protests, before the soldiers fired dozens of live rounds, killing two Palestinians, Mohammad Omar Juneidi, 43, and Mohammad Nasser Hallaq, 21, and wounding dozens. The soldier also abducted two young men and injured dozens.

On Saturday dawn, a young Palestinian man, Mohammad Al-Asibi, 26, from Houra Bedouin village in the Negev died from serious wounds suffered Friday evening after Israeli soldiers shot him with live fire at the Bab Al-Silsila (Chain Gate) leading to the Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem.