Israeli soldiers carried out, on Monday at dawn, extensive invasions and violent searches of homes and property, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem, and abducted at least 26 Palestinians, the Palestinian Prisonersâ Society (PPS) has reported.
Most of the abducted Palestinians are from the northern West Bank governorate of Nablus, especially in Qusra village, and several surrounding communities.
The soldiers also abducted at least three Palestinians from the al-âIsawiya town, in Jerusalem, during extensive and violent searches of home.
Media reports indicate that the number of abducted Palestinians is higher than 26, but the following names have been confirmed.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Amro Shami, al-Makhfiyya neighborhood – Nablus.
- Anas Hamdi, former political prisoner, Zawata village – Nablus.
- Ehab Zohdi, Qusra – Nablus.
- Thaâer Odah, Qusra – Nablus.
- Ayman Abu Yousef, Qusra – Nablus.
- Atef Rajeh, Qusra, Nablus.
- Yousef Rami Darwish, Qusra – Nablus.
- Thaâer Shehada, Qusra – Nablus.
- Ibrahim Wadi, Qusra, Nablus.
- Rizqallah Abu Mahmoud, Qusra – Nablus.
- Ahmad Mohammad al-Hroub, Deir Samit – Hebron.
- Arqam Khaled Ahmaro, Hebron.
- Yousef Zein, Yatta – Hebron.
- Husam Mohammad, Yatta – Hebron.
- Moâtasem Tamimi, Nabi Saleh â Ramallah.
- Ezzeddin Abdul-Hafeeth, Nabi Saleh â Ramallah.
- Islam Adnan Shreim, Qalqilia.
- Ahmad Abu al-Asal, Aqabat Jaber refugee camp, Jericho.
- Mohammad Khaled Jibreen, Teqouaâ â Bethlehem.
- Farid Mohammad Matahen, Jenin refugee camp â Jenin.
- Saâid Ali Wahdan, Jenin refugee camp â Jenin.
- Mahmoud Ali Wahdan, Jenin refugee camp â Jenin.
- Ayham Mohammad âAmer, Jenin refugee camp â Jenin.
- Yousef Issa, al-âIsawiya â Jerusalem.
- Ali âAisha Mustafa, Isawiya â Jerusalem.
- Husam Sameeh âOleyyan, Isawiya â Jerusalem.