Israeli soldiers invaded on Wednesday at dawn, [May, 14, 2014] various districts in the occupied West Bank and kidnapped at least eleven Palestinians. Dozens of Israeli military jeeps invaded the Jenin refugee camp, and searched several homes before kidnapping three Palestinians.

The three have been identified as Bahaa’ Samih, and detained Bahaa Samih, 23, Khadir Abu Qutnah, 24, and Mahmoud Tawfiq Rajab Qreini, 23, the Palestine News Network (PNN) has reported.

Soldiers also invaded Aqraba village, near Nablus, and kidnapped a schoolteacher identified as Omar Khatir, 34.

An Israeli military spokesperson confirmed the invasions and arrests against the Palestinians in different communities in the occupied West Bank.

Eight Kidnapped from West Bank and Jerusalem.
Wed, 14 May 2014 05:56:20
Chris CarIson – MEMC & Agencies

Israeli forces abducted seven people in the West Bank, Tuesday, in addition to two more from the Jerusalem area, according to reports by local witnesses, media and security sources.

Forces stormed Batteer, a village located to the west of Bethlehem, where they kidnapped three people between 19 and 23 years of age, after breaking into and searching their houses.

In Nablus city, soldiers stormed Sufyan Street and Khalet al-‘Amud, located in downtown Nablus, in the eastern part of the city, where they took two people aged 27 and 17 years, after breaking into and searching their houses.

Meanwhile in Jerusalem, WAFA reports, Israeli police stationed in the al-Aqsa Mosque Compound arrested two students and took them to a nearby interrogation facility, after students in the mosque attempted to confront Israeli settlers protected by heavy reinforcements of Israeli police, all breaking into the mosque from Bab al-Magharba (Moroccan or Dung Gate).

Israeli forces also invaded ‘Anza, located to the southwest of Jenin, where they kidnapped one 26-year-old, after breaking into and searching his house.

According to WAFA, they also broke into several houses in al-Marrah, Kharrubi, al-Basatin and al-Zahra’, where they interrogated residents and threatened to place them in administrative detention.