[Saturday at dawn, June 20, 2014] Palestinian medical sources in Salfit, in central West Bank, have reported that a Palestinian man, in his sixties, died of a heart attack after dozens of soldiers invaded his home, and attacked him. Several residents have been injured in the military invasion.The sources said that dozens of soldiers invaded Hares village, near Salfit, and violently barged into the home of Hajj Jamil Ali Jaber Souf, and assaulted him while shouting and ransacking his property, before the man collapsed and died of a heart attack.

One of his nephews stated that the soldiers prevented the family from moving Jabber to a local clinic in Hares nearby village.

Eyewitnesses said dozens of soldiers, accompanied by armored vehicles, invaded the village, before several soldiers assaulted resident Ali Jawdat, and his brother Jawad, fracturing the arm of Jawad.

Furthermore, seven family members suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation, after the army threw a gas bomb into their home.

The army also continued its extensive assault, in the Nablus district, in the northern part of the West Bank, for the fifth consecutive day, broke into and searched dozens of homes, and ransacked them.

Similar to Thursday night invasion, soldiers invaded the Jabal ash-Shemali area, the Sikka Street, Faisal Street, and the New Askar refugee camp, and violently searched dozens of homes for several hours.

In related news, two Palestinians were mildly wounded by army fire, and several others received treatment for the effects of tear gas inhalation, after dozens of soldiers invaded the al-Biereh town, near the central West Bank city of Ramallah, and searched a number of homes.

Medics of the Red Crescent in Ramallah stated that the two Palestinians suffered moderate, but stable injuries, after being shot by rubber-coated metal bullets, and were moved to the Palestine Medical Center.

Several Palestinians suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation, and received treatment by local medics.
In addition, clashes have been reported in ash-Sharfa and al-Baloa’ areas, after the army invaded them.

The soldiers also searched an area behind the al-Biereh Mall, and the al-Ersal neighborhood, and searched several homes. The invasion into al-Biereh lasted for more than five hours.

|Thousands Attend Funeral for Hebron Teen|

|Child Killed By Israeli Army Fire Near Hebron|

Palestinian Killed By Army Fire In Qalandia Refugee Camp