Israeli soldiers invaded, earlier on Thursday morning, various communities in Hebron, Nablus and Jenin, kidnapped two Palestinians, and detained several others, while searching and ransacking homes. Many Palestinians injured in Hebron.Several military vehicles invaded Doura town, south of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, and kidnapped Yasser Ismael Masharqa, 17 years of age.

Local sources said the soldiers invaded the Tabaqa area in Doura, violently searched a number of homes, and kidnapped Masharqa.

The army also detained two young men, identified as Mohammad Nasser Hamdan and Ezzeddin Salama Harbiyyat, while the soldiers ransacked their homes, and released them a few hours later.

Furthermore, soldiers broke into the homes of three brothers identified as Mofeed, Monqeth and Mahmoud Abu ‘Atwan, and violently searched the properties causing damage.

In addition, several Israeli military vehicles invaded Borqeen town, south of the northern West Bank city of Jenin, a and kidnapped Ahmad Yousef Khalaf, 24 years of age, and searching his home and interrogating him and his family.

In the northern West Bank district of Nablus, soldiers invaded ‘Asseera ash-Shemaliyya village, and handed a Palestinian from Gaza a military order for interrogation at the Salem Israeli military and security base.

Local sources said the soldiers invaded a residential building where many Gaza Strip Palestinians are residing as they, or family members, receive medical treatment.

On Wednesday evening, scores of Palestinians suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation during clashes that took place in Beit Ummar town, north of Hebron, after several Israeli military vehicles invaded it.

Media spokesperson of the Popular Committee against the Wall and Settlement in Beit Ummar, Mohammad ‘Ayyad Awad, said the clashes took in the al-Thaher area, close to the Karmie Tzur illegal Israeli colony, built on Palestinian lands south of the town.

Awad said the soldiers fired gas bombs at the protesters, and deliberately fired gas bombs into a number of homes, causing many residents to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation. All wounded Palestinians received treatment by local medics.