Israeli forces, Sunday, abducted nine Palestinians from across the occupied West Bank and Jerusalem, whereas several Palestinians suffocated from tear gas during confrontations with Israeli forces to the south of Jenin, according to reports by local and security sources.
The Israeli army stormed the city of Hebron, where they arrested two local residents after raiding and searching their homes, sabotaging their furniture, according to WAFA Palestinian News & Info Agency. They were identified as Osama Hashlamon, 23, and Ashraf Abu Eisha.

The army also stormed the nearby town of Beit Ummar, and handed a summon notice to a local resident to appear for interrogation before the Israeli intelligence.

In the meantime, soldiers broke into the village of Silwad, east of Ramallah, and also kidnapped 20-year-old Abdel-Qader Hammad after raiding his house.

Ramallah, the seat of Palestinian government in the occupied West Bank, is officially recognized as Palestinian territory under international laws and conventions. Palestinian detainees, including children, are typically subjected to extremely harsh conditions, including torture and denial of access to medical treatment. The IMEMC recognizes neither the legitmacy of the Israeli army, Israeli settlements, nor the legal authority asserted by the state of Israel over the occupied West Bank, East Jerusalem and Gaza.

The Israeli military also summoned two Palestinians during separate raids on the villages of Sanour, south of Jenin, and al-Abidiya near Bethlehem.

Meanwhile in Jerusalem, Israeli police stormed the Arab neighborhood of al-Isawiya , where they took two Palestinian residents identified as Shadi Alian and ahmoud Saleh.

Police also raided and searched a number of homes in the area during the attack, however, no further kidnappings were reported.

Meanwhile, three female worshipers were arrested bu Israeli police after attempting to fend off settlers’ attempts to tour the yards of al-Aqsa Mosque, in occupied East Jerusalem.

Police also abducted Mohammed Ibrahim from the village of Kabul, inside the 1948 lands.

Later on Sunday, an Israeli army force set a checkpoint at the entrance of Shuhada village, south of Jenin, causing a traffic jam and provoking residents, which led to clashes.

Israeli forces fired teargas canisters and stun grenades towards residents, causing multiple cases of suffocation among them due to tear gas inhalation.

Updated from: