The Palestinian Ministry of Health (MOH) has reported that Israeli soldiers shot and killed seven Palestinians, including two children, on Saturday, and that the number of Palestinians shot dead by Israeli gunfire in the past two days is 14, while more than 240 have been injured. In a press release issued on Saturday evening, the MOH said that seven Palestinians were killed during the day on Saturday in occupied Jerusalem, Shuâfat refugee camp, Hebron and the Gaza Strip, and that two of those killed were children.
On Saturday, the soldiers killed Ishaq Badran, 16, in al-Misrara neighborhood in occupied Jerusalem, Mohammad Ali Said Ali, 19, in Bab al-âAmoud in Jerusalem, Ahmad Jamal Salah, 19, in Shuâfat, and Ibrahim Ahmad Awad, 28, in Beit Ummar.
In the Gaza Strip, Jihad al-âObeid, 21, from Deir al-Balah, died of wounds suffered Friday, Marwan Hashem Barbach, 13, and Khalil Omar Othman, 15, were killed in Khan Younis.
The Ministry added that the number of Palestinians killed by Israeli army fire since October 1st (ten days) currently stands at 21, including 12 in the West Bank. In the same time period, more than 1100 Palestinians have been injured with live rounds and rubber-coated steel bullets, while hundreds suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation.
In addition, the Palestinian Minister of Health Jawad Awwad strongly denounced the Israeli military invasion of the al-Makassed Islamic Hospital and the Augusta Victoria Hospital in occupied Jerusalem.
He said that invasions of hospitals are serious violations of International Law, the Fourth Geneva Convention and every related international human rights treaty.
Awwad called on various international human rights and legal organization to actively intervene, and stop the escalating Israeli crimes against the Palestinians in the occupied state of Palestine.
The head of Al-Makassed Hospital, Dr. Bassam Abu Libda, said the soldiers frequently invade the hospital, including its X-Ray room, urgent care and patientsâ rooms, searching for wounding Palestinians.
Names of slain Palestinians since October 1:
West Bank and Jerusalem:
1. Mohannad Halabi, 19, al-Biereh â Ramallah.
2. Fadi Alloun, 19, Jerusalem.
3. Amjad Hatem al-Jundi, 17, Hebron.
4. Thaer Abu Ghazala, 19, Jerusalem.
5. Abdul-Rahma Obeidallah, 11, Bethlehem.
6. Hotheifa Suleiman, 18, Tulkarem.
7. Wisam Jamal, 20, Jerusalem.
8. Mohammad al-Jaâbari, 19, Hebron.
9. Ahmad Jamal Salah, 20, Jerusalem.
10. Ishaq Badran, 19, Jerusalem.
11. Mohammad Said Ali, 19, Jerusalem.
12. Ibrahim Ahmad Mustafa Awad, 28, Hebron.
13. Shadi Hussam Doula, 20.
14. Ahmad Abdul-Rahman al-Harbawi, 20.
15. Abed al-Wahidi, 20.
16. Mohammad Hisham al-Roqab, 15.
17. Adnan Mousa Abu âOleyyan, 22.
18. Ziad Nabil Sharaf, 20.
19. Jihad al-âObeid, 22.
20. Marwan Hisham Barbakh, 13.
21. Khalil Omar Othman, 15.