Israeli soldiers abducted, on Sunday at dawn, seven Palestinians, including former political prisoners, from their homes, in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) said the soldiers invaded and violently searched many homes, before abducting the six Palestinians, and injured one in Beit Ummar town, north of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, where the soldiers also abducted three other Palestinians.
It identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Hamza Mohammad Ekhlayyel, 21, Hebron.
- Bassel Jamal Breigheeth, 20, Hebron.
- Mohannad Mohammad Breigheeth, 19, Hebron.
- Abdullah Odah, Deir al-Hatab – Nablus.
- Mousa Ibrahim, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Darwish, Jerusalem.
- Qussai Abed ‘Oleyyan, Jerusalem.
On Saturday at night, the soldiers abducted two young Palestinian men from the African Neighborhood, in occupied East Jerusalem, after a group of extremist Israeli colonialist settlers attacked them while decorating their neighborhood and al-Wad Street leading to the al-Aqsa Mosque, in preparation for the holy Muslim month of Ramadan.