On Tuesday, Israeli soldiers injured dozens of Palestinians across the occupied West Bank during protests condemning the death of a hunger-striking Palestinian detainee in Israeli prison.

The Palestinians held massive processions across the occupied West Bank, protesting the death of Khader Adnan, 45, who died in an Israeli prison after 86 days of hunger strike.

Media sources said the soldiers shot five Palestinians with rubber-coated steel bullets and caused many to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation in Ramallah, in the central West Bank.

The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) said the army deployed more soldiers in and around the Ofer Israeli prison near Betunia town, west of Ramallah, after the detainees protested Adnan’s death. The soldiers hurled gas bombs at the detainees, causing many to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers attacked protesters at the main entrance of the Al-Ram town, north of the city, after dozens of Palestinians held a procession.

The army fired many gas bombs and concussion grenades at the protesters, surrounding homes, and buildings.

Furthermore, the soldiers intensified their measures ath the Jaba’ military roadblock northeast of Jerusalem, stopped and searched dozens of Palestinian vehicles, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.

In Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank, the soldiers attacked protesters in the Aseeda area in Beit Ummar town, north of the city, and fired many live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets, gas bombs, and concussion grenades at them, surrounding homes and buildings.

Medical sources said many Palestinians suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation, cuts, and bruises before local medics treated them for their injuries.

The soldiers also closed the iron gate at the town’s main entrance and prevented the Palestinians from crossing.

Furthermore, several Palestinians suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation during a procession in the Al-Arroub refugee camp north of Hebron.

In Hebron city, the soldiers at the Shuhada military roadblock invaded the city’s center and fired many rubber-coated steel bullets, gas bombs, and concussion grenades at the Palestinians and surrounding stores, forcing them to close.

In Jenin, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers invaded Faqqu’a village northeast of the city, stormed and ransacked many homes and stores, and confiscated surveillance recordings from a local pharmacy.

In Tulkarem, in the northwestern West Bank, the soldiers caused many Palestinians to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation, stormed and ransacked many homes, and occupied the rooftop of one home in Kafr Al-Lubbad town east of the city.

The soldiers also installed a roadblock on the dirt road linking Shoufa and Kafr Al-Lubbad and invaded surrounding homes before confiscating surveillance recordings and equipment.

In Jericho, in the northeastern West Bank, the soldiers abducted a former political prisoner, Majdi Abdul-Qader Awidat, 30, from his home in the Ein Al-Sultan refugee camp.

In related news, the soldiers continued the tight siege on Jericho for the eleventh day and installed more roadblocks at Jericho’s entrances, especially the northern and eastern areas and around Al-Mo’arrajat, and the main streets leading to the Al-Awja Spring after placing concrete blocks and an iron gate.

In the Gaza Strip, the Palestinian Health Ministry confirmed that Israeli missiles and shells have injured six Palestinian in the besieged coastal region.