The Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) has reported, on Saturday at night, that hundreds of Palestinians have been injured, including one who suffered a serious gunshot wound to the head, after hundreds of illegal Israeli colonialist settlers and soldiers initiated ongoing attacks against Palestinian homes in Burqa, Beita, Sebastia, Bazaria, Silat ath-Thaher and other areas in Nablus, Jenin an in northern West Bank.

The PRCS stated that Israeli soldiers injured more than 135 Palestinians, including at least ten who were shot with live fire, thirty-five who were shot with the rubber-coated steel bullets, and at least ninety-five who suffered the severe effects of tear gas inhalation; among the wounded are many women, seniors, and children, including infants.

It added that a pregnant woman suffered the severe effects of tear gas inhalation before she was rushed to a hospital in active labor.

The two wounded journalists Photo by Palestine TV

Two Palestinian journalists, identified as Ehab Dmeiri and Fadi Yassin, were also injured in Bazaria, northwest of Nablus.

Ehab, a correspondent with WAFA News Agency was shot with a rubber-coated steel bullet, while Fadi, a cameraman working for Palestinian TV, suffered the severe effects of tear gas inhalation in addition to cuts and bruises.

Local mosques in Jenin and Nablus called on the Palestinians to gather for the protection of the families in Burqa and Beita, especially after dozens of illegal Israeli colonizers attacked homes and families, causing many injuries and serious property damage.

Dozens of Palestinians also hurled stones at the invading colonizers and soldiers, wounding one soldier in the face.

The soldiers also directly targeted many Palestinian journalists in Tulkarem by firing live rounds and gas bombs at them while providing live coverage of the ongoing invasions.

The attack injured two photojournalists identified as Fadi Yassin and Hazem Bleidi.

Soldiers Attacking Journalists During Live Broadcast

Resistance fighters also briefly exchanged fire with the invading soldiers near Burqa junction, in Nablus.

In addition, dozens of colonizers attacked many homes in Sebastia town, north of Nablus, and fired live rounds at the Palestinians who rushed to the aid of the families.

The Israeli army said many live rounds were fired from a speeding Palestinian car at a military post near Nablus.

Meanwhile, Israeli soldiers closed many roads and junctions and imposed severe restrictions on the freedom of movement of the Palestinians while at the same time allowing hundreds of fanatic colonizers to march in the area and to head to the site of the former Homesh colony where they started rebuilding and preparing to reestablish the colony on the stolen Palestinian lands.

The soldiers also fired a barrage of gas bombs, concussion grenades, and dozens of live rounds at the Palestinians near Sebastia, causing many injuries.

Massive protests also took place in various areas in Jenin and Nablus, before the soldiers fired dozens of live rounds, gas bombs, and concussion grenades.

In related news, massive protests took place in Silwan town, south of the Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem, after the army invaded Batn al-Hawa neighborhood and invaded homes.