Israeli forces abducted, on Thursday, fourteen Palestinian young men, from separate regions of the occupied West Bank, injured dozens of citizens, and bombed a vacant home near Jenin, in the northern West Bank.

In the northern occupied West Bank, Israeli forces invaded Zababdeh village, south of Jenin, bombed an abandoned home, and injured a number of Palestinian young men.

At dawn Thursday, the army infiltrated Zababdeh village, sparking protests among local Palestinian youths, which soldiers responded to by firing tear gas canisters at those who resisted the incursion, and at citizens’ homes, causing dozens to suffer the toxic effects of tear gas inhalation.

Soldiers bombed an abandoned home belonging to Nassar Aref Awwad, causing destruction and igniting a fire near the mosque, damaging nearby homes and shops. Afterwards, the army declared the area a “closed military zone”.

[Video from J Media]

Soldiers invaded and ransacked the home of a Palestinian citizen, handing him a notice for his son to be reviewed by Israeli intelligence, and threatened to demolish his home.

Soldiers detained eight young men from the village, and another from the village of Kafr Dan, northwest of the city, subsequently releasing six.

Three of the following nine young men were abducted by Israeli forces, sources did not specify which of them were abducted.

From Zababdeh village, the army detained Deputy Mayor Malik Samih al-Sharqawi, Fawaz Fawzi al-Sharqawi, Mustafa al-Sharqawi, Laith al-Sharqawi, Nadim al-Sharqawi, Areen Ramzi Sharqawi, Atef Abbas, and Mahmoud Atef Abu Kharj, in addition to Muhammad al-Naddaf, from the village of Kafr Dan.

According to Kamal Bani Odeh, the director of the Tubas chapter of the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS), Israeli forces abducted Iyad Abdel Raouf Hreish, at the “Bisan” military roadblock near Bardala village, northeast of Tubas, in the northern Jordan Valley.

Odeh added that occupation forces abducted the young man’s wife earlier, while there were no official reports of this.

Israeli forces assaulted, on Thursday, a Palestinian citizen of the Ain al-Sultan camp refugee camp, northwest of Jericho, in the northeastern West Bank.

Sources said that soldiers assaulted Yasser Abu Amra, smashed windows in his vehicle, before abducting him from the “Tayasir” military roadblock, northeast of Tubas, in the northern West Bank.

In the central West Bank, Israeli forces invaded and ransacked the home of Adeeb Talib Hussein Raddad, in Az-Zawiya village, west of Salfit, before abducting him at dawn.

Occupation forces stormed the village of Burqa, east of Ramallah, in the central West Bank, and the town of Beitunia to the west, abducting three Palestinian young men.

At dawn Thursday, Israeli forces abducted Abdel-Ghani Maatan and Abdel-Jabbar Nawabit from Burqa village, and Haitham Habboub from Beitunia town.

[Video from J Media]

Meanwhile, the army invaded and searched the home of Yousef Al-Rishq, in Silwan town, south of Al-Aqsa Mosque in occupied East Jerusalem, before abducting him.

Later Thursday, soldiers invaded the funeral home, during the funeral of the slain child, Khaled Samer Al-Za’anin, 14, in Beit Hanina town, north of occupied Jerusalem.

According to the Commission for Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs, soldiers assaulted and evacuated those present, and abducted Osama Arafat Amr, 18.

In Al-Ram town, north of occupied Jerusalem, Israeli forces broke into and ransacked, on Thursday, the home of Mohammed Shawamreh, before abducting him, the Commission for Detainees and Ex-Detainees Affairs in Jerusalem reported.

Furthermore, in the southern occupied West Bank governorate of Hebron, Israeli forces abducted three young men, including two former prisoners, after invading and ransacking their homes.

In the city of Hebron, soldiers abducted the former prisoner, Baraa Ghazal and Dirar Al-Fakhouri, in addition to the former prisoner, Muhannad Abu Malsh, from the city of Yatta, south of Hebron.