The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, on Tuesday at dawn, 27 Palestinians, including former political prisoners, from their homes, in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The invasions targeted dozens of homes in many communities across the occupied West Bank, including Jerusalem.
The soldiers also installed military roadblocks and searched dozens of cars while inspecting the ID cards of scores of Palestinians.
The invasions led to protests in many communities across the West Bank, especially in Nablus and Jerusalem, while the soldiers fired live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets and gas bombs.
In addition, the soldiers confiscated the car of one of the abducted Palestinians, identified as Mohammad Ismael Abu Arqoub, Doura town, southwest of Hebron;
They also installed roadblocks in many areas, closing several streets in the governorate, including roads leading to Hebron city.
Some of the abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Rafat Nassif, Tulkarem.
- Ahmad Sa’ada Tayeh, Tulkarem.
- Mohammad Shaker Hamdan, Tulkarem.
- Emad al-Amoudi, Nablus.
- Ahmad Mermish, Nablus.
- Islam Abdul-Karim Hashash, Balata refugee camp, Nablus.
- Abdul-Rahman Qassem Sa’adi, Jenin refugee camp, Jenin.
- Sameh Shehab Tamalli, Qalqilia.
- Hamed Nazzal, Qalqilia.
- Basman Abu Rmeila, Kafr Aqab, Jerusalem.
- Saif Abu Rmeila, Qalandia refugee camp, Jerusalem.
- Ibrahim Dandan, Abu Dis, Jerusalem.
- Yousef Nassar, Doura, Hebron.
- Ahmad Abu Sondos, Doura, Hebron.
- Mohammad Abu Arqoub, Doura, Hebron.
- Ala Zeidat, Bani Neim, Hebron.
- Mubarak Ala Zeidat, Bani Neim, Hebron.
- Husam Hashlamoun, Hebron.