Israeli soldiers invaded, on Tuesday at dawn, many Palestinian communities in various parts of the occupied West Bank, searched and ransacked dozens of homes, in addition to three lathe workshops, and abducted at least sixteen Palestinians.
The soldiers also summoned one Palestinian, identified as Jom’a Mohammad Abdul-Jalil, 24, from Teqoua’ town, east of Bethlehem, for interrogation in Etzion military base and security center, south of Bethlehem.
In addition, the army invaded three lathe workshops in Balata refugee camp, in the northern West Bank governorate of Nablus, and confiscated their machines, reportedly for “manufacturing weapons.”
Furthermore, the soldiers shot and mildly injured two young Palestinian men, during clashes that erupted after the army invaded Azzoun town, east of Qalqilia, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.
The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Emad Jadallah, from Doura – Hebron.
- Monir Abu Sharara, from Doura – Hebron.
- Ja’far Abu ‘Arqoub, from Doura – Hebron.
- Osama Abu ‘Arqoub, from Doura – Hebron.
- Jamal Talahma, from Doura – Hebron.
- Husam Yousef al-‘Amayra, from Doura – Hebron.
- Amjad Essam al-Ja’bari, from Hebron.
- Bilal al-Mohtasib, from Hebron.
- Mohammad Aref al-Amour, 18, Teqoua town – Bethlehem.
- Riyad Aref al-Amour, 14, Teqoua town – Bethlehem.
- Omar Jihad Salim, Jayyous – Qalqilia.
- Jihad Sobhi Khreisha, Jayyous – Qalqilia.
- Ahmad Adel, Jayyous – Qalqilia.
- Sa’id Miskawi, Balata refugee camp, Nablus.