On Monday dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted at least fourteen Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.

In Jenin, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers shot a Palestinian medic, Morad Khamaisa, and abducted a former political prisoner. The medic was shot in the thigh when the soldiers fired live rounds at his ambulance.

In Nablus, also in the northern West Bank, the many army jeeps and undercover soldiers invaded the Al-Ein refugee camp, west of the city, stormed and ransacked homes before abducting Khalil Basyouni and Jamal Al-Hallaq.

In Qalqilia, in the northern West Bank, the soldiers abducted Zeid Hussein Rayyash, 17, from his home after they invaded the property and searched it.

In occupied Jerusalem, the soldiers invaded Bir Nibala town, northwest of the city, and searched a few homes before abducting Ahmad Sami Abdullah and Mohammad Najeh Issa.

In Bethlehem, south of occupied Jerusalem, the army invaded Husan village, west of the city, before the soldiers stormed and ransacked many homes and abducted the secretary of the Fateh movement secretary in the village, Ramzi Amira, and Miras Mohammad Sabatin.

Owners of the invaded homes are Jamal Jabr Hamamra, his brother Nasser, former political prisoners Mohammad Adel Hamamra and Shaker Abu Wahab Hamamra, Yasser Ahmad Hamamra, Othman Za’oul, his son Mohammad, Mohammad Sami Hamamra and Rafat Khalil Hamamra.

In addition, the soldiers installed sand mounds between the villages of Battir and Husan and blockaded Husan’s main street with concrete blocks, in addition to placing concrete blocks at the entrance of a home owned by Naji Shousha due to its proximity to a bypass road used by the illegal Israeli colonizers.

In Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank, the soldiers invaded many neighborhoods in the city, stormed and violently searched homes, and abducted Ibrahim Yasser Qawasma, Faraj Ja’bari, Ja’far Ala Ja’bari, Omar Tareq Ja’bari, and Bashar Gheith.

The soldiers also invaded Yatta town, south of Hebron, searched homes, and abducted a young man, Bassem Ahmad Al-Masri.