Israeli soldiers abducted, on Thursday at dawn, fourteen Palestinians from their homes, after invading and violently searching them, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, and injured many others near Jenin and Hebron.
The Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRC) said many Palestinians suffered the effects of teargas inhalation, after Israeli soldiers invaded Qabatia town, south of the northern West Bank city of Jenin, and attacked local youngsters, who protested the invasion.
The soldiers also caused many Palestinians to suffer the effects of teargas inhalation in the al-Kum village, southwest of Hebron, and invaded the home of Mora Rajoub, a former political prisoner who was forced into the Gaza Strip, away from his family.
In addition, the army invaded the family home of detainee Mohammad Abdul-Basset al-Hroub, from Deir Sammit town, west of Hebron, and violently searched it while interrogating the family.
It is worth mentioning that the soldiers installed roadblocks across the West Bank, stopped and searched dozens of cars, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
The abducted Palestinians in the West Bank have been identified as:
- Ahmad Essam Zakarna, Qabatia – Jenin.
- Rami Khaled Abu ar-Rob, Qabatia – Jenin.
- Ayman Maher Abu ar-Ron, Qabatia – Jenin.
- Sayyaf Khaled Masad, Faqqu’a – Jenin.
- Fadi Osama al-Khatib, Faqqu’a – Jenin.
- Qussai Osama al-Khatib, Faqqu’a – Jenin.
- Nassar Mohammad Dahbour, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Ahmad Zorba, Nablus.
- Emad Raqban, Deheishe refugee camp – Bethlehem.
- Abdul-Salam Jawabra, al-‘Arroub refugee camp – Hebron.
- Shadi Riyadh al-Hroub, Deir Samit – Hebron.
- Rami al-Ghoul, al-Far’a refugee camp – Hebron.
- Qassem As’ous, , al-Far’a refugee camp – Hebron.
- Jihad Abu Mariya, Beit Ummar – Hebron.