On Wednesday dawn, Israeli soldiers conducted massive invasions and violent searches of homes and abducted at least twenty-three Palestinians, including the brother of Ibrahim Nabulsi, 30, who was killed by the army on August 9, 2022.
The soldiers invaded many communities across the occupied West Bank, especially in Nablus, Jenin, Bethlehem, and Hebron, before searching and ransacking dozens of homes and abducting the Palestinians.
One of the abducted Palestinians, Eyad Nabulsi, is the brother of Ibrahim Nabulsi who was killed by the army in Nablus on August 9.
The soldiers also abducted Yahia Mabrouka, the uncle of Adham Jamal Abdul-Rahim Mabrouka, 26, who, on February 8, 2022, was assassinated by undercover Israeli soldiers in the Al-Makhfiyya neighborhood in Nablus.
Furthermore, Palestinian fighters exchanged fire with Israeli soldiers near the Balata refugee camp in Nablus.
The soldiers installed many roadblocks at the main entrances of Sa’ir and Halhoul towns, the Jouret Bahlas area at Hebron’s northern entrance, and the Al-Fahs area at Hebron’s southern entrance, stopped and searched dozens of cars and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
In Ramallah, in the central West Bank, illegal Israeli colonizers attacked many Palestinian cars near villages west of the city.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Eyad Nabulsi, Nablus.
- Taiseer Al-Kharraz, Nablus.
- Yahia Mabrouka, Nablus.
- Saif Badawi, Nablus.
- Karim Yasser Qadous, Iraq Burin – Nablus.
- Talal Al-‘Amour, Teqoa – Bethlehem.
- Sanad Talal Al-‘Amour, Teqoa – Bethlehem. (Talal’s son)
- Ahmad Falah Deeriyya, Beit Fajjar – Bethlehem.
- Abdo Fayez Rajabi, 28, Hebron.
- Fayez Eyad Abu Hitta, 16, Hebron.
- Isam Wisam Amro, 17, Doura – Hebron.
- Bassel Maan Nammoura, 24, Doura – Hebron.
- Ahmad Enaya, Azzoun – Qalqilia.
- Mahmoud Alawna (former political prisoner), Jaba’ – Jenin.
- Ahmad Malaysha, Jaba’ – Jenin
- Bashar Ahmad Kanaan (former political prisoner), Jaba’ – Jenin.
- Anas Walid Fawakhriyya (former political prisoner), Jaba’ – Jenin.
- Farhat Mohammad Alawna (former political prisoner), Jaba’ – Jenin.
- Ashraf Burqan, Jerusalem.
- Karim Abu Jamal, Jerusalem.
- Ahmad Nabil Abu Eid, Biddu – Jerusalem.
- Ibrahim Abu Eid, Biddu – Jerusalem.
- Abdullah Sheikh, Biddu – Jerusalem.