The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers invaded, late at night and on Monday at dawn, at least twenty-one Palestinians, including women and children, from their homes in several parts of the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem.
The soldiers stormed and ransacked dozens of homes, causing damage, and interrogated scores of Palestinians before abducting at least 21 of them.
Among the abducted Palestinians are three children, who were taken prisoner from their homes in Hebron city, in the southern part of the West Bank, but were released after the army interrogated them for several hours.
They have been identified as Mohammad Abdul-Ghani Qfeisha, 10, Yousef Abed Rajabi, 12, and Mostafa Tareq Natsha, 11.
The soldiers also abducted Donya Sa’id, from Hebron, the wife of Nashat al-Karmi, who was killed by the army in October 2010.
In addition, the soldiers abducted a former political prisoner, identified as Bakr Tawil, from the northern West Bank city of Qalqilia, after stopping him at a military roadblock, west of Nablus.
Furthermore, the soldiers stormed the home of Adnan Gheith, a member of the Revolutionary Council of Fateh Movement in occupied Jerusalem, looking for his son Odai, to abduct him, but could not locate him.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Donya Sa’id, Hebron.
- Mohammad Qfeisha, 10, Hebron.
- Yousef Abed Rajabi, 12, Hebron.
- Mostafa Tareq Natsha, 11, Hebron.
- Leila Maher Oweinat, Qalqilia.
- Ashraf Maher Oweinat, Qalqilia.
- Mo’tasem Mahmoud Shawar, Qalqilia.
- Mohammad Abu Samra, Qalqilia.
- Bakr Tawil, Qalqilia.
- Islam Ibrahim, Anata, Jerusalem.
- Abu Azhar Ibrahim, Anata, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Qa’qour, Jerusalem.
- Abed Qa’qour (Mohammad’s brother), Jerusalem.
- Maher Sarhan, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Sarhan (Maher’s brother), Jerusalem.
- Amer Zidani, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Zidani, (Amer’s brother), Jerusalem.
- Mosallam Odah, Jerusalem.
- Lu’ay Rajabi, Jerusalem.
- Dia’ Beidoun, Jerusalem.
- Tamer Zaghal, Jerusalem.