Israeli soldiers carried out, on Monday at dawn, extensive invasions and violent searches of homes and property, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, including occupied Jerusalem, and abducted at least 26 Palestinians, the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported.
Most of the abducted Palestinians are from the northern West Bank governorate of Nablus, especially in Qusra village, and several surrounding communities.
The soldiers also abducted at least three Palestinians from the al-‘Isawiya town, in Jerusalem, during extensive and violent searches of home.
Media reports indicate that the number of abducted Palestinians is higher than 26, but the following names have been confirmed.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Amro Shami, al-Makhfiyya neighborhood – Nablus.
- Anas Hamdi, former political prisoner, Zawata village – Nablus.
- Ehab Zohdi, Qusra – Nablus.
- Tha’er Odah, Qusra – Nablus.
- Ayman Abu Yousef, Qusra – Nablus.
- Atef Rajeh, Qusra, Nablus.
- Yousef Rami Darwish, Qusra – Nablus.
- Tha’er Shehada, Qusra – Nablus.
- Ibrahim Wadi, Qusra, Nablus.
- Rizqallah Abu Mahmoud, Qusra – Nablus.
- Ahmad Mohammad al-Hroub, Deir Samit – Hebron.
- Arqam Khaled Ahmaro, Hebron.
- Yousef Zein, Yatta – Hebron.
- Husam Mohammad, Yatta – Hebron.
- Mo’tasem Tamimi, Nabi Saleh – Ramallah.
- Ezzeddin Abdul-Hafeeth, Nabi Saleh – Ramallah.
- Islam Adnan Shreim, Qalqilia.
- Ahmad Abu al-Asal, Aqabat Jaber refugee camp, Jericho.
- Mohammad Khaled Jibreen, Teqoua’ – Bethlehem.
- Farid Mohammad Matahen, Jenin refugee camp – Jenin.
- Sa’id Ali Wahdan, Jenin refugee camp – Jenin.
- Mahmoud Ali Wahdan, Jenin refugee camp – Jenin.
- Ayham Mohammad ‘Amer, Jenin refugee camp – Jenin.
- Yousef Issa, al-‘Isawiya – Jerusalem.
- Ali ‘Aisha Mustafa, Isawiya – Jerusalem.
- Husam Sameeh ‘Oleyyan, Isawiya – Jerusalem.