Israeli soldiers abducted, on Wednesday at dawn, fourteen Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank, the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported.
The PPS said the soldiers stormed and ransacked many homes across the West Bank, including occupied East Jerusalem, and interrogated several Palestinians before abducting fourteen.
The army caused damage to furniture and property during the invasions, and violent searches of homes and property.
The soldiers also installed many roadblocks in the West Bank, before stopping and searching dozens of cars, and interrogated many Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
The PPS identified the abducted Palestinians as:
- Ghassan Oleyyan, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Zakariya Oleyyan, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Oleyyan, Jerusalem.
- Khaled Abu Ghosh, Jerusalem.
- Ahmad Yousef Obeid, Jerusalem.
- Waseem Dari, Jerusalem.
- Bara’ Wael Mahmoud, Jerusalem.
- Abdul-Fattah Abu Sayma, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Houshiyya, Jerusalem.
- Mohammad Rajeh Issa, Bethlehem.
- Dia’ Mohammad Za’oul, Bethlehem.
- Mohammad Dar Abu Hasan, Ramallah.
- Bassem Abdul-Hadi Karaja, Ramallah.
- Ismael Jibril, Qalqilia.