According to the Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS), the Israeli occupation forces arrested 12 Palestinian civilians from the occupied West Bank, on Tuesday night, including a mother of four.
The PPS said that six Palestinian citizens were arrested from several towns in the Hebron governorate, including a woman.
1. Muhammad Mahmoud al-Ja`ar, 18
2. Ismail Alaa Abu Muqdad, 14
3. Muhammad Salama Abu Ras, a former prisoner who spent ten years in Israeli prisons
4. Muhammad Imad Muhammad Jaradat
5. Muhannad Abdullah Ghatasheh
6. Mrs. Maysoon Abdel Halim Tomezi, mother of four children, from Idhna town
From Tulkarem, the occupation forces arrested;
7. Ahmad Subhi Abu Al-Faih, 38
8. Khaled Mahmoud Abu Eisa, 25
Israeli military vehicles stormed Dheisheh refugee camp in the Bethlehem district and detained;
9. Adam Imad Fararjah
From the Ramallah district, soldiers abducted;
10. Ibrahim Mesbah Khamis, a former prisoner, from the town of Beit Awar Al-Tahta
The Palestinian News and Info Agency (WAFA) said that one Palestinian was detained in a predawn incursion, triggering confrontations in Aqbat Jabr refugee camp, south of Jericho city.
During ensuing confrontations, soldiers fired tear gas canisters and rubber-coated steel bullets towards local youth, blocking their passage.
Two protestors were injured with rubber-coated steel bullets, both were rushed to nearby hospital for treatment.
11. Muhammad Mahmoud Othman
12. Emad Abu Hammad, 32, from Aqbat Jabr refugee camp.
According to WAFA sources, soldiers manning a flying checkpoint near Tubas stopped and brutally assaulted a Palestinian man, identified as a resident of Qabatia town, inflicting bruises to his head and back.
It is important to note that four Palestinian citizens, among them boys, were arrested Monday from Jerusalem and surrounding areas: Ahmed Waheed Al-Khatib and Hamza Fathi Kanaan, both from the town of Hazma, in addition to the boys: Urabi Ghaith, 14, Zaid Ghorab, and Islam Al-Tawil.