The Palestinian Detainees’ Committee has reported, Monday, that six Palestinian political prisoners in Israeli jails are ongoing with the hunger strike despite deterioration health conditions and violations.
Hasan abed-Rabbo, the media consultant of the Detainees’ Committee, stated that the six detainees are facing serious complications, including pain, fatigue, mineral deficiency, and dizziness.
Abed-Rabbo added that the detainees are determined to continue the hunger strike protesting their continued arbitrary Administrative Detention without charges or trial.
The hunger-striking detainees are:
- Kayed Fasfous started the strike 68 days ago.
- Miqdad al-Qawasma; started the strike 61 days ago.
- Ala al-A’raj; started the strike 43 days ago.
- Hisham Abu Hawwash; started the strike 35 days ago.
- Rayeq Bisharat; started the strike 30 days ago.
- Shadi Abu Aker; started the strike 27 days ago.
It is worth mentioning that al-Fasfous and al-Qawasma are in the infamous Ramla prison clinic which lacks basic supplies and specialists, and have to use wheelchairs when they leave their beds.
The Committee added that it filed a third appeal with the Ofer Israeli military court protesting an administrative Detention order against al-Fasfous, and said that the court will be holding a hearing on Wednesday, September 22nd.