On Tuesday at dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted eighteen Palestinians, including many siblings and children, and injured many others during invasions into several communities across the occupied West Bank.
Media sources in Jenin, in northern West Bank, said several army jeeps invaded the city and surrounding areas, leading to protests.
They added that Palestinian resistance fighters also exchanged fire with the soldiers during the invasion into Jenin.
The soldiers stormed and ransacked dozens of homes across the occupied West Bank, causing damage, interrogated dozens of residents before abducting at least eighteen, including children.
In addition, the soldiers injured many Palestinians mainly due to the effects of tear gas inhalation during protests that took place after the army invaded the al-Arroub refugee camp, north of Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank.
The soldiers also invaded Hebron city fired gas bombs and concussion grenades, wounding a child in the leg and causing several Palestinians to suffer the effects of tear gas inhalation.
The abducted were identified as:
- Abdul-Jabbar Jarrar, Jenin.
- Amjad Jarrar, Jenin.
- Jihad Jaradat, Jenin.
- Mohammad Mashayikh, Nablus.
- Mohammad al-Qatari, al-Am’ari refugee camp, Ramallah.
- Abdullah Sami Shabana, Sinjil town, Ramallah.
- Sa’id Eshteiwi, Kufur Qaddoum, Qalqilia.
- Mohammad Rafat Deeriyya, 16, Beit Fajjar, Bethlehem.
- Saqer Mohammad Taqatqa, 16, Beit Fajjar, Bethlehem.
- Mosallam Nasr Abdullah, Deir Ballout, Salfit.
- Mohsin Nasr Abdullah, Deir Ballout, Salfit.
- Yamen Husam Abu Aisha, 14, Hebron.
- Tamer Husam Abu Aisha, 13, Hebron.
- Mohammad Nidal Abu Aisha, 15.
- Mohammad Khaled Sleibi, 15, Beit Ummar, Hebron.
- Abdul-Rahman Nassim Za’aqeeq, 14, Beit Ummar, Hebron.
- Abdullah Taiseer Arouri, Aroura, Ramallah. (Former political prisoner)
- Adel Mohammad Khaseeb, Aroura, Ramallah. (Former political prisoner)