Israeli soldiers abducted, on Wednesday at dawn, at least twenty Palestinians from their homes, after invading and violently searching them, in different parts of the West Bank, and confiscated fifteen Palestinian cars.
The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) said the soldiers abducted a child, identified as Firas Nidal Mansour, 14, and three young men, identified as Hamed Jamal Abu Haniyya, 20, Yazeed Ali Adwan, 24, and Firas Mahmoud Shehada, 21, from their homes in Azzoun town, east of the northern West Bank city of Qalqilia.
The soldiers also confiscated twelve Palestinian cars in Husan town, west of Bethlehem, and three cars in Bilâin village, west of Ramallah, allegedly for being used to âtransport protesters.â
Abdullah Abu Rahma, the coordinator of the Popular Committee against the Wall and Colonies in Bilâin, said the soldiers invaded and searched homes in the village, and abducted Waqqas Mansour, 17.
He added that the soldiers invaded the home of Malek Yassin, 18, but he was not there, and the soldiers handed his family a military warrant summoning him for interrogation in âOfer prison and military base.
|More on Bilâin Invasion: Israeli Soldiers Abduct A Child in Bilâin Near Ramallah|
In addition, the army claimed that it located, and confiscated, a home-made weapon during searches of homes in Kufur Niâma village, west of Ramallah.
In the southern West Bank district of Hebron, the soldiers invaded and searched homes, and abducted five Palestinians.
The soldiers abducted Raed Mohammad Ekhlayyel, 40, who was shot and injured by Israeli fire two months ago, during the funeral procession of Khaled Ahmad Ekhlayyel, who was killed by the soldiers on October 30, 2016, in Beit Ummar town, north of Hebron.
The soldiers also abducted Mohammad Ghazi Zaâaqeeq, 20, and Mohammad Mahmoud Awad, 16, after breaking into their homes and searching them, in Beit Ummar.
In Jenin, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank, the soldiers invaded Faqqou’a village, east of the city, and abducted a teacher and a documentary director, identified as Abdullah Ali Enkheili, 28.
His father said the soldiers also confiscated mobile phones, and his son’s personal computer.
Also in Jenin, the soldiers invaded Zibda village, southwest of the city, and summoned owners of several stores and a car wash facility, for interrogation at the Salem military base.
The Palestinian Prisoners Society (PPS) stated that fifteen of the abducted Palestinians, in the West Bank, have been identified as:
2. Hamed Jamal Abu Haniyya, 20, from Azzoun, in Qalqilia, in northern West Bank.
3. Firas Mahmoud Shehada, 21, from Azzoun, in Qalqilia, in northern West Bank.
4. Zeid Ali Adwan, 24, from Azzoun, in Qalqilia, in northern West Bank.
5. Â Raed Ekhlayyel, 40, from Beit Ummar, in Hebron, in southern West Bank
6. Mohammad Zaâaqeeq, 19, from Beit Ummar, in Hebron, in southern West Bank.
7. Mohammad Mahmoud Awad, 16, from Beit Ummar, in Hebron, in southern West Bank.
8. Saâad Zghayyar, from Kfar Aqab in occupied Jerusalem.
9. Rami Barghouthi, from Kafr Ein in Ramallah, in central West Bank.
10. Waqqass Mansour, 17, from Bilâin, west of Ramallah.
11. Mohammad Nasasra, from Beit Forik, in Nablus, in northern West Bank.
12. Nour Ahmad al-Bustanji, from Doura town, southwest of Hebron, in southern West Bank.
13. Dofâa Hantash, from Doura town.
14. Yousef Ibrahim Shahin, from Doura town.
15. Abdullah Ali Enkheili, 28, from Faqqou’a village, east of Jenin.