An Israeli medical source at Hadassah Ein Karem University Hospital, in Jerusalem, reported on Tuesday afternoon, that the Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, was discharged.

Sharon did not long with the reporters who gathers in front of the hospital, but thanked the doctors and said that he spent two day of rest there. “I was touched by concern Israelis have shown over my health”, Sharon said.
Also, Sharon added that he will be back in office soon.
Sharon suffers minor stroke
Saed Bannoura-IMEMC & Agencies, December 18, 22:40
The Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon was rushed to hospital in Jerusalem on Sunday evening after suffering a minor stroke and briefly losing consciousness, Israeli online daily Haaretz reported.
Doctors said that he is in a stable condition, and is undergoing tests.
Sharon, 77, was transferred to Hadassah Ein Karem University Hospital in his own vehicle after complaining that he was not feeling well.
Israeli TV channel one said that Sharon was talking to his son, Gilad, from his car and told him that he was not feeling well. His son asked him to go to hospital immediately.   
After arriving in Hadassah hospital, doctors ran the necesary tests and diagnosed a minor stroke caused by a blockage of blood to the brain, hospital sources said.
After the tests Sharon was transferred to the internal medicine ward at the hospital, where he will remain overnight for observation. One of the doctors said that Sharon will be discharged soon.
Channel 1 quoted a doctor saying that Sharon is speaking, joking and moving all parts of his body.
Israeli TV channel 10, reported that Sharon’s life is not in danger.
Dr. Yuval Weiss, deputy manager of Hadassah Hospital said in a statement made 45 minutes after Sharon was admitted, that Sharon is fully conscious and undergoing tests.
“He was brought here about 8 P.M, he is fully conscious, and undergoing medical examinations”, Weiss said.
Also, Professor Shmuel Shapira told Channel 1 television, that Sharon is in a stable condition.
Meanwhile, Israeli Finance Minister and deputy Prime Minister, Ehud Olmert, said that he will take over Sharon’s office until he recovers.
Olmert and Sharon’s aide Dov Weissglas arrived at the hospital after Sharon was admitted there.
Sources at Sharon’s office said that the decision to hospitalize him was made before he suffered the minor stroke, “the decision was taken after he said that he was not feeling well, while working in his office”.
Israeli army and police closed the area around Hadassah hospital before Sharon arrived there.