Israeli occupation forces kidnapped, on Sunday, seven Palestinians from different areas in the West Bank during the last 12 hours.Al Ray reports that in Hebron, Israeli forces took Ma’mon al-Fakhory, 27, and handed two other citizens summons to go to the Israeli interrogation centre in Gush Etzion settlement.

Forces raided the houses of Alaa Abu Ajameyya, 30, and Hesham Erziqat, serving them summons orders.

Taken on Saturday were two children from Fajjar village, southern Bethlehem; two from Aida refugee camp were served with summons orders.

Saturday evening, both Shaheen Shaheen, 15, and Mohammed Taqatqa, 16, were kidnapped at a sudden checkpoint set near the village’s clinic.

After raiding and searching their houses on Saturday at dawn, the occupation handed summons to Farouq al-Dair, 15, and Saed Abu Aker, 24, from Aida refugee camp in northern Bethlehem, to report to the Israeli interrogation centre in Gush Etzion settlement.

The sources added that undercover individuals belonging to the occupation forces stopped a vehicle on Ras Beit Jala area, took into Israeli custody its Palestinian driver and confiscated the vehicle.

Occupation forces kidnapped another Palestinian citizen at a checkpoint set near al-Khader village, southern Bethlehem.

Yesterday evening, two Palestinian youth from the Old City of the Occupied Jerusalem were kidnapped and taen to “al-Qashla” police station.

Eyewitnesses said that occupation forces took both Mohammed al-Salayma,18, and Mohammed Asaliya,20, during clashes which took place in the Old City of Jerusalem.

Furthermore Israeli forces took, on Saturday night, two Palestinian citizens in Anapta town under the pretext of having two explosives and a Molotov cocktail.

In the northern West Bank, late Saturday night, Israeli forces detained two young Palestinian men from Kafr Qaddum village, according to a local spokesperson.

Ma’an reports that Murad Shteiwi, a spokesman for the local committees in the villages east of Qalqiliya, told a Ma’an reporter on Sunday that Israeli forces raided the village and detained 20-year-old Ubayy Mufeed Shteiwi overnight, adding that earlier on Saturday evening, Israeli troops detained 25-year-old Sharaf Dawood Shteiwi at a flying checkpoint between the Nablus-area villages of Sarra and Jit.

Israeli forces closed, on Sunday, two checkpoints in the northern West Bank, forcing cars to take alternative routes, witnesses said.

Witnesses told Ma’an that Israeli forces closed the Huwarra and Zaatara checkpoints south of Nablus in order to examine suspicious items in the area.

Bomb experts arrived at the scene to examine the objects, the witnesses said, without elaborating.