Palestinian medical sources in the Gaza Strip have reported that eight Palestinians, including three children, have been killed and many Palestinians injured, including four children who suffered serious injuries after the Israeli army fired missiles into the Nafaq Street, in Gaza City.
Update: Kullab family members killed in the strike that targeted the home of Nasser Hussein Kullab that is located in Canada area in Tal Al Sultan neighborhood in west Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.
Two families compromised of 14 members were living in the three-story house that is about 200 square meters in area.
As a result, the house was totally destroyed. Six adjacent houses were severely damaged. 12 people were killed in these houses, including 3 leaders of the Al Qassam Brigades who were in the targeted house.
Al-Mezan Center for Human Rights identified the victims as:
- Nazera Ramdan Kullab (41)
- Ahmed Nasser Hussein Kullab (17). Nazera’s son.
- Yousef Nasser Hussein Kullab (15). Nazera’s son.
- Abdullah Nasser Hussein Kullab (11) Nazera’s son.
- Hassan Hussein Younis (79)
- Amal Ibrahim Younis (53) (Hassan’s wife).
- Seba Rami Younes (4) (Hassan’s granddaughter)
- ‘Aiysha Ismail Attiya (63)
- Mohammed Ibrahim Abu Shamala (40)
- Ra’ed Subhi Al Attar (40)
- Mohammed Hamdan Barhoum (45)
- Abdel Fattah Hussein Abu Sleimeh (72) died from wounds on 10 September 2014.
Update: 15:20: The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza said that two Palestinians were killed, and several others injured, when the Israeli Air Force fired a missile targeted a car in Nasr Street, in Gaza. The Two have been identified as:
Mohammad Ahmad Abbas, 45, Gaza.
Issam Mohammad al-Hosni, 26, Gaza City.
Another Palestinian was died of serious injuries when the army bombarded Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip. He has been identified as:
Hamdan Salem Abu Jadayed, 40, Khan Younis.
Medical sources said the children were playing near the Sonna Mosque.
The slain Palestinians and several wounded Palestinians, including children, have been moved to the Shifa Medical Center in Gaza.
The Ministry of Health said the slain Palestinians have been identified as:
1. Abdullah Tareq ar-Reefy, 6, Gaza.
2. Omar Nasr ar-Reefy, 4, Gaza.
3. Mohammad Ziad ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
4. Nassr Ziad ar-Reefy, 35, Gaza.
In addition, soldiers fired a missile into the Sheikh Radwan Graveyard in Gaza, while families where burying loved ones, killed in an earlier Israeli bombardment. Four were killed in the shelling and scores have been injured, some seriously.
The slain Palestinians have been identified as:
5. Mohammad Talal Abu Nahl, Gaza.
6. Rami Abu Nahl, Gaza.
7. Haitham Tafesh, Gaza.
8. Abed Talal Shweikh, Gaza.
Two siblings, Rima and Siba, suffered seriously injuries as the army heavily bombarded Tal al-Sultan area, in Rafah, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, the al-Ray News has reported. The two children were injured in their home.
Several Palestinians were also injured when the army bombarded a home in Nusseirat refugee camp, in central Gaza.
Soldiers also fired a missile at a motorcycle in Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip, causing two injuries, one seriously.
Meanwhile, armed resistance groups in Gaza fired several missiles into Israeli area, as the Israeli military continued to bombard Gaza.
The al-Quds Brigades of the Islamic Jihad said it fired four Grad missiles into Esdod (Ashdod), while other resistance groups said they fired missiles close to Lod Airport in Ramla.
Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine also said it fired missiles into two settlements close to the border with Gaza.
Twenty Palestinians have been killed Thursday, 48 in two days, while 2069 Palestinians killed, and 10310 have been injured since July 8.
Including Senior Hamas Leaders, Twelve Palestinians Killed Thursday
Killed Thursday, August 21
1. Mohammad Abu Shammala, commander of Al- Qassam in southern Gaza region.
2. Raed al-‘Attar, commander of Al-Qassam in Rafah.
3. Mohammad Barhoum, a senior leader of al-Qassam.
4. Hasan Hussein Younis, 75.
5. Amal Ibrahim Younis, (his wife).
6. Ahmad Nasser Kullab, 17.
7. Natheera Kullab.
8. Aisha Atiyya.
9. Jom’a Matar, 27.
10. Omar Abu Naddi, 22.
11. Abdullah Tareq ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
12. Omar Nasr ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
13. Mohammad Ziad ar-Reefy, (Child) Gaza.
14. Nassr Ziad ar-Reefy, 35, Gaza.
15. Srour Tamboura, 36. Beit Lahia.
16. Hasan Tamboura, 13, Beit Lahia.
17. Mohammad Talal Abu Nahl, Gaza.
18. Rami Abu Nahl, Gaza.
19. Haitham Tafesh, Gaza.
20. Abed Talal Shweikh, Gaza.
21. Mohammad Ahmad Abbas, 45, Gaza.
22. Issam Mohammad al-Hosni, 26, Gaza City.
23. Hamdan Salem Abu Jadayed, 40, Khan Younis.