The Palestinian Health Ministry has reported that the number of Palestinians killed by Israeli fire since October 1 has reached 91, including 18 children and four women. More than 10,000 Palestinians were injured, including at least 1458 who were shot with live army fire, and 1070 shot with rubber-coated steel bullets.This report came after Shadi Zohdi Arafa, 28 years of age, was killed by Israeli soldiers near the Gush Etzion Israeli colony, south of Bethlehem in the occupied West Bank.
Another Palestinian, identified as Mahmoud Saâid âOleyyan, 22, died of serious injuries he suffered ten days ago, after Israeli soldiers invaded the Palestinian city of al-Biereh.
The Ministry said that 72 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli fire in the West Bank since October 1, 18 in the besieged Gaza Strip, and one in the Negev. One of the women who were killed, identified as Nour Rasmie Hassan, age 30, died along with her 2-year old child in an Israeli air strike.
It added that 1458 Palestinians were shot by live Israeli army fire, 1019 of them in the West Bank, and 1070 were shot with rubber-coated steel bullets, 954 of them in the West Bank. An additional 1200 were injured and received treatment by local medics in different parts of the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
The Ministry also said that 300 Palestinians suffered fractures and bruises after being assaulted by Israeli soldiers and paramilitary settlers in the West Bank, in addition to 26 Palestinians who suffered burns due to Israeli gas bombs and concussion grenades, while 6400 Palestinians suffered the effects of tear gas inhalation in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
Names Of The 91 Palestinians Killed By Israeli Fire Since October 1st
The Following is a list of names of all Palestinians shot and killed by Israeli fire in the occupied West Bank, including Jerusalem, and the Gaza Strip, including one in the Negev, in the period between Thursday October 1st and the end of Tuesday November 19th, 2015, as confirmed by the Palestinian Health Ministry.
1. Mohannad Halabi, 19, al-Biereh â Ramallah. Shot after allegedly grabbing gun and killing two Israelis. 10/3
2. Fadi Alloun, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses and video. 10/4
3. Amjad Hatem al-Jundi, 17, Hebron.
4. Thaer Abu Ghazala, 19, Jerusalem.
5. Abdul-Rahma Obeidallah, 11, Bethlehem.
6. Hotheifa Suleiman, 18, Tulkarem.
7. Wisam Jamal Faraj, 20, Jerusalem. Shot by an exploding bullet during protest. 10/8
8. Mohammad al-Jaâbari, 19, Hebron.
9. Ahmad Jamal Salah, 20, Jerusalem.
10. Ishaq Badran, 19, Jerusalem. Israeli claim of ‘attack’ contradicted by eyewitnesses. 10/10
11. Mohammad Said Ali, 19, Jerusalem.
12. Ibrahim Ahmad Mustafa Awad, 28, Hebron. Shot at protest by rubber-coated steel bullet in his forehead. 10/11
13. Ahmad Abdullah Sharaka, 13, Al Jalazoun Refugee camp-Ramallah.
14. Mostafa Al Khateeb, 18, Sur-Baher â Jerusalem.
15. Hassan Khalid Manassra, 15, Jerusalem.
16. Mohammad Nathmie Shamasna, 22, Qotna – Jerusalem. Allegedly grabbed gun of Israeli soldier on bus and killed two. 10/13
17. Bahaâ Elian, 22, Jabal Al Mokaber-Jerusalem.
18. Mutaz Ibrahim Zawahra, 27, Bethlehem. Hit with a live bullet in the chest during a demonstration.
19. Alaâ Abu Jammal, 33, Jerusalem.
20. Bassem Bassam Sidr, 17, Hebron. Killed in Jerusalem after Israeli shoted that he ‘had a knife’ – but no knife was present.
21. Ahmad Abu Shâaban, 23, Jerusalem.
22. Riyadh Ibraheem Dar-Yousif, 46, Al Janyia village Ramallah( Killed while harvesting olives)
23. Fadi Al-Darbi , 30, Jenin â died in Israeli detention camp.
24. Eyad Khalil Al Awawdah, Hebron.
25. Ihab Hannani, 19, Nablus.
26. Fadel al-Qawasmi, 18, Hebron. Shot by paramilitary settler, Israeli soldier caught on film planting knife near his body.
27. Mo’taz Ahmad ‘Oweisat, 16, Jerusalem. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
28. Bayan Abdul-Wahab al-‘Oseyli, 16, Hebron. Military claimed she ‘had a knife’, but video evidence contradicts that claim. 10/17
29. Tariq Ziad an-Natsha, 22, Hebron. 10/17
30. Omar Mohammad al-Faqeeh, 22, Qalandia. Military claimed he ‘had a knife’. 10/17
31. Mohannad al-âOqabi, 21, Negev. Allegedly killed soldier in bus station in Beer Sheba.
32. Hoda Mohammad Darweesh, 65, Jerusalem.
33. Hamza Mousa Al Amllah, 25, from Hebron, killed near Gush Etzion settlement.
34. Odai Hashem al-Masalma, 24, Beit ‘Awwa town near Hebron.
35. Hussam Ismaâel Al Jaâbari, 18, Hebron.
36. Bashaar Nidal Al Jaâbari, 15, Hebron.
37. Hashem al-‘Azza, 54, Hebron.
38. Moaâtaz Attalah Qassem, 22, Eezariyya town near Jerusalem. 10/21
39. Mahmoud Khalid Eghneimat, 20, Hebron.
40. Ahmad Mohammad Said Kamil, Jenin.
41. Dania Jihad Irshied, 17, Hebron.
42. Saâid Mohamed Yousif Al-Atrash, 20, Hebron.
43. Raed Sakit Abed Al Raheem Thalji Jaradat, 22, Saâir â Hebron.
44. Eyad Rouhi Ihjazi Jaradat, 19, Saâer â Hebron.
45. Ezzeddin Nadi Sha’ban Abu Shakhdam, 17, Hebron. Shot by Israeli military after allegedly wounding soldier, then left to bleed to death.
46. Shadi Nabil Dweik, 22, Hebron. Shot by Israeli military after allegedly wounding the same soldier, then left to bleed to death.
47. Homam Adnan Saâid, 23, Tal Romeida, Hebron. Shot by Israeli soldiers claiming ‘he had a knife’, but eyewitnesses report seeing soldiers throwing a knife next to his dead body. 10/27
48. Islam Rafiq Obeid, 23, Tal Romeida, Hebron. 10/28
49. Nadim Eshqeirat, 52, Jerusalem. 10/29 – Died when Israeli soldiers delayed his ambulance.
50. Mahdi Mohammad Ramadan al-Mohtasib, 23, Hebron. 10/29
51. Farouq Abdul-Qader Seder, 19, Hebron. 10/29
52. Qassem Sabaâna, 20, shot on motorcycle near Zaatara checkpoint. 10/30
53. Ahmad Hamada Qneibi, 23, Jerusalem. Soldiers claimed ‘he had a knife’.
54. Ramadan Mohammad Faisal Thawabta, 8 month old baby, Bethlehem. Died of tear gas inhalation.
55. Mahmoud Talal Abdul-Karim Nazzal, 18, al-Jalama checkpoint near Jenin. Israeli troops claim ‘he had a knife’, but eyewitnesses contradict that claim. 10/31
56. Fadi Hassan al-Froukh, 27. Beit Einoun, east of Hebron. 11/1.
57. Ahmad Awad Abu ar-Rob, 16, Jenin.
58. Samir Ibrahim Skafi, 23, Hebron. Shot by Israeli soldiers after his car hit a soldier who was on the street – it is unknown if he hit the soldier intentionally or accidentally. 11/4
59. Malek Talal Sharif, 25, Hebron, shot dead after the army claimed he attempted to stab a settler. 11/5
60. Tharwat Ibrahim Salman Shaârawi, 73, shot dead by the army in Hebron.
61. Salman Aqel Mohammad Shahin, 22, Nablus.
62. Rasha Ahmad Hamed ‘Oweissi, 24. Qalqilia. Carried suicide note and knife, but did not attempt to attack anyone.
63. Mohammad Abed Nimir, 37, Jerusalem.
64. Sadeq Ziyad Gharbiyya, 16, Jenin.
66. Mahmoud Mohammad Issa Shalalda, 22, Saâir, Hebron.
67. Hasan Jihad al-Baw, 22, Halhoul, Hebron.
68. Lafi Yousef Awad, 22, Budrus, Ramallah.
69. Laith Ashraf Manasra, 25, Qalandia
70. Ahmad Sobhi Abu al-âAish, 30, Qalandia.
71. Mohammad Monir Hasan Saleh, 24, Aroura â Ramallah.
72. Shadi Zohdi Arafa, 28, Hebron.
73. Mahmoud Saâid âOleyyan, 22, Ramallah.
74. Shadi Hussam Doula, 20.
75. Ahmad Abdul-Rahman al-Harbawi, 20.
76. Abed al-Wahidi, 20.
77. Mohammad Hisham al-Roqab, 15.
78. Adnan Mousa Abu âOleyyan, 22.
79. Ziad Nabil Sharaf, 20.
80. Jihad al-âObeid, 22.
81. Marwan Hisham Barbakh, 13.
82. Khalil Omar Othman, 15.
83. Nour Rasmie Hassan, 30. Killed along with her child in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
84. Rahaf Yahya Hassan, two years old. Killed along with her mother in an Israeli airstrike. 10/11
85. Yahya Abdel-Qader Farahat, 23.
86. Shawqie Jamal Jaber Obeid, 37.
87. Mahmoud Hatem Hameeda, 22. Northern Gaza.
88. Ahmad al-Sarhi, 27, al-Boreij.
89. Yihya Hashem Kreira.
90. Khalil Hassan Abu Obeid, 25. Khan Younis. Died from wounds sustained in protest earlier in the week.
91. Salama Mousa Abu Jameâ, 23, Khan Younis.