On Monday dawn, Israeli soldiers abducted Fourteen Palestinians, including six children, from several parts of the southern West Bank governorate of Hebron.
Media sources said the soldiers invaded and searched homes in Hebron city and several surrounding towns, in addition to the Al-Arroub refugee camp, before abducting thirteen Palestinians.
They added that the soldiers also abducted two Palestinians, Ammar Issa Qfeisha, 34, and Mohammad Walid Ja’bari, from Hebron city, after stopping them at a military roadblock near Baqa ash-Sharqiyya town, northeast of the northern West Bank city of Tulkarem.
The soldiers also installed several roadblocks in many areas of Hebron city, and near several surrounding villages and towns, stopped and searched many cars, and interrogated the Palestinians while inspecting their ID cards.
The abducted Palestinians are:
- Mazen Jaradat, Sa’ir town.
- Mahmoud Ayman Warasna, Shiokh town.
- Mohammad Bassem Khamis, 17, Beit Ummar.
- Ahmad Abu Daoud, Hebron city.
- Mahmoud Abu Daoud, Hebron city.
- Hamza Omar Mheisin, 14, Al-Arroub refugee camp.
- Mohammad Mahmoud Mheisin, 14, Al-Arroub refugee camp.
- Ala’ Bassam Abu Laban, 15, Al-Arroub refugee camp.
- Hamza Issa Abu Arish, 14, Al-Arroub refugee camp.
- Ibrahim Salama Ka’abna, 37, Zweidin village.
- Yahia Salama Ka’abna, 37, Zweidin village.
- Jamal Ibrahim Ka’abna, 16, Zweidin village.
- Ammar Issa Qfeisha, 34, Hebron city. (Abducted near Tulkarem)
- Mohammad Walid Ja’bari, Hebron city. (Abducted near Tulkarem)