Israeli soldiers abducted, earlier Saturday, at least seven Palestinians from several parts of the occupied West Bank, including the occupied capital, Jerusalem. The soldiers also detained a young man and assaulted him for several hours before leaving him unconscious at an intersection.

The soldiers invaded Abu Dis town, east of Jerusalem, searched homes, and abducted two former political prisoners, identified as Mohammad Saleh Abu as-Saleh and Yazan Khaled Mohsin.

In Shu’fat refugee camp, northeast of Jerusalem, the soldiers abducted Zakariyya al-Karaki and Yousef al-Karaki, in addition to abducting a young man, who remained unidentified at the time of this report, from Kafr ‘Aqab town, north of Jerusalem.

The soldiers also abducted a former political prisoner, identified as Fuad Mohammad Bisharat, from Tammoun town, south of Tubas in northeastern West Bank, after stopping him at a sudden military roadblock on the main entrance of ‘Atouf nearby village.

In Hebron, in the southern part of the West Bank, the soldiers abducted a former political prisoner, Abdul-Rahman Osama Dweik, after storming and ransacking his home in the center of the city.

In Jenin, in northern West Bank, the soldiers abducted a young man, identified as Raja Ahmad Abu Safat, and took him to a nearby military base where they assaulted him for several hours, before leaving him unconscious near an intersection.

The Palestinians noticed the young man and called for an ambulance that took him to a hospital in Jenin.

In related news, the soldiers detained, on Saturday at dawn, twenty-two young Palestinian men, including siblings, after the army stormed and ransacked dozens of homes in Hebron city, in the southern part of the occupied West Bank.

In addition, the soldiers killed a young man, after he allegedly stabbed an Israeli settler in occupied Jerusalem, in the West Bank.

Furthermore, a Palestinian was forced to demolish his home, in Beit Hanina, north of the occupied capital, rendering him and his family homeless only 45 days after the family moved in.