Israeli soldiers abducted, on Monday at dawn, eighteen Palestinians, including one woman, from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The soldiers invaded and searched many homes across the West Bank, and violently searched them before abducting the twelve Palestinians, including the Fairouz Na’alwa, the sister of Ashraf Waleed Suleiman Na’alwa, 23, who shot and killed two Israeli settlers, identified as Kim Levengrond Yehezkel, 28, from Rosh HaAyin, and Ziv Hagbi, 35, from Rishon LeZion.
Furthermore, several Palestinians suffered the effects of teargas inhalation, after the soldiers invaded Nablus, in northern West Bank, and attacked dozens of protesters.
The soldiers also attacked the family of a political prisoner, identified as Hasan Karaja, from Safa village, near Ramallah.
During the home invasions and searches, the soldiers summoned two Palestinians from interrogation; one them have been identified as Amro Soheil Odah, from Tulkarem.
In addition, dozens of illegal colonialist settlers, accompanied by soldiers, invaded the archeological area in Kifl Hares, near Salfit.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Fairouz Na’alwa, Nablus.
- Mohammad al-Bahsh, Nablus.
- Hamed Hashash, Balata refugee camp, Nablus.
- Sous Marshoud, Balata refugee camp, Nablus.
- Ammar Abu Mustafa, Balata refuge camp, Nablus.
- Lu’ay Husam Abu al-‘Auf, Tulkarem.
- Ameed Azzam Na’alwa, Tulkarem.
- Laith Bassam Mahdawi, Tulkarem.
- Adeeb Qassem Ibrahim, Tulkarem.
- Majdi Adeeb Qassem Ibrahim, Tulkarem.
- Waleed Suleiman Abu Sheikha, Tulkarem.
- Ra’fat Masalma, Beit Awwa, Hebron.
- Akram Jom’a Hamayel, Kafr Malik, Ramallah.
- Fuad Dar Khalil, Sinjil, Ramallah.
- Awad Abu Alia, al-Mughayyir, Ramallah.
- Emad Hamed, Ramallah.
- Jawad Hamed, Ramallah.
- Rami Karaja, Ramallah.
First Published on: Oct 8, 2018 @ 08:03