On Wednesday, Israeli soldiers killed a young Palestinian man in Ya’bad town, south of Jenin, in the northern part of the occupied West Bank.

The Palestinian Health Ministry has confirmed the death of Mohammad Tawfiq Badarna, 26, who was shot with live Israeli army fire.

Dozens of Israeli soldiers and undercover officers invaded the town and surrounded the home of Abboud Herzallah before storming the property and abducting him.

The invasion led to exchanges of fire between the soldiers and Palestinian resistance fighters in the town.

Dozens of Palestinians also protested the invasion and hurled stones at the soldiers who fired many live rounds, rubber-coated steel bullets, and gas bombs, killing the young man and inflicting several injuries.

Photo By Quds News Agency

Thousands of Palestinians marched in front of Ibn Sina Specialized Hospital carrying the corpse of the slain young man, chanting against the illegal Israeli occupation and ongoing escalations and calling for continued resistance until liberation and independence.

The slain Palestinian was then taken to a mosque in his hometown for funeral prayers before he was buried at the local graveyard.

Also Wednesday, a Palestinian child from the Negev, Issa Hani Talqat, 13, died during surgery at the Israeli Soroka Medical Center a month after an Israeli police officer shot him with live fire in Arara town in the Negev.

On Tuesday, Israeli soldiers killed Rani Ma’moun Fayez Abu Ali, 45, north of the Al-Biereh city, in the central West Bank governorate of Ramallah and Al-Biereh, after claiming he tried to ram them with his car shortly after ramming and seriously wounding a soldier.

On Tuesday evening, Israeli soldiers killed Ra’ed Ghazi Na’san, 21, after the army invaded the Al-Mughayyir village east of Ramallah, in the central part of the occupied West Bank.

Early Tuesday morning, Israeli soldiers killed two Palestinian siblings, Jawad Abdul-Rahman Rimawi, 22, and his brother, Thafer, 21, in Kafr Ein town, northwest of Ramallah, in the central West Bank.

On Tuesday dawn, the Palestinian Health Ministry said Mohammad Mahmoud Ekhlayyel, 44, died from serious wounds he suffered after Israeli soldiers shot and seriously wounded him and injured twenty-one after the army invaded Beit Ummar town, north of Hebron, in the southern part of the occupied West Bank.