The Palestinian Prisonersâ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, overnight until dawn hours, Tuesday, seventeen Palestinians, including two siblings and a young woman, from several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The PPS said that the soldiers conducted extensive and violent searches of dozens of homes, in several parts of the occupied West Bank, including Jerusalem, interrogated many Palestinians and abducted seventeen.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Amir Sarkaji, Nablus.
- Amer Sarkaji, Nablus.
- Ahmad al-Jamal, Nablus.
- Maher Mohammad al-Masri, Nablus.
- Islam Abu Keshek, Nablus.
- Akram Mohammad Mousa, Bethlehem.
- Abdullah al-Hreimi, Bethlehem.
- Mohammad al-âObeyyat, Bethlehem.
- Mohammad al-Khatib, Bethlehem.
- Akram Abdul-Hai Sharif, Bethlehem.
- Mohammad Nidal Jaber, Hebron.
- Khaled Salahuddin Abu Zaârour, Hebron.
- Mahmoud Ramadan âAwawda, Hebron.
- Moâtasem Ramadan âAwawda, Hebron.
- Ammar Abdul-Basset Mahameed, Jenin.
- Ibrahim Kamel Shalabi, Jenin.
- Fatima Fadi Jarrar, Jenin.
Army Abducts Five Palestinians In Bethlehem, One In Nablus
Israeli Army Abducts A University Student, And A Former Political Prisoner, Near Jenin
Army Abducts Four Palestinians, Damage A Shop, In Hebron
Israeli Navy, Soldiers, Open Fire At Fishing Boats And Farmers In Gaza