The Palestinian Prisoners’ Society (PPS) has reported that Israeli soldiers abducted, overnight until early morning hours, Tuesday, eighteen Palestinians from their homes in several parts of the occupied West Bank.
The PPS said that the soldiers broke into and ransacked many homes in various communities in the West Bank, and interrogated several Palestinians, before abducting eighteen.
It also stated that the soldiers have abducted 71 Palestinians in the northern West Bank governorate of Jenin, in the last twenty days, since the army started extensive invasions to locate Ahmad Nassr Jarrar, 22, who was assassinated by the army on Tuesday before dawn.
The soldiers attacked the detainees with clubs and batons, and used k9 units in searching the homes and many residents.
Dozens of soldiers also invaded ‘Aseeda and the ath-Thaher areas, in Beit Ummar town, north of the southern West Bank city of Hebron, and carried out extensive searched of homes, and lands.
The abducted Palestinians have been identified as:
- Ibrahim Mousa Tahaina, Sielet al-Harithiyya – Jenin.
- Ma’an Yahya Tahaina, Sielet al-Harithiyya – Jenin.
- Mohammad Mousa Abu Shaqra, Sielet al-Harithiyya – Jenin.
- Ahmad Hosni Mansour, Deir Istiya – Salfit.
- Montaser Ayed al-Qaisi, Deir Istiya – Salfit.
- Mohammad Radi Abdullah, Deir Istiya – Salfit.
- Yousef Othman Thiab, Deir Istiya – Salfit.
- Ahmad Nidal Sal’ous, Nablus.
- Noureddin Waddah Hanani, 20, Nablus.
- Samed Mahmoud Hanani, 24, Nablus.
- Warrad Yassin Khatatba, Nablus.
- Odai Nasser al-Qanni, 18.
- Abdul-Fattah Nizar Hijazi, 15, Qalqilia.
- Khaled Fayeq Hassan, Qalqilia.
- Mohammad Kamil Qar’aan, Qalqilia.
- Amer Abu Alia, 18, al- Mughayyir, Ramallah.
- Baha’ Osama Abu Alia, al- Mughayyir, Ramallah.
- Mohammad Nidal Abu Alia, al- Mughayyir, Ramallah.