Israeli soldiers, accompanied by military bulldozers, invaded earlier on Tuesday at dawn, the town of Sabastia, north of the northern West Bank city of Nablus, and demolished a restaurant and a porcelain workshop.
Nael Sha’er, the head of Sabastia Local Council, said the soldiers demolished a restaurant, owned by resident Nael Aqel, and a Porcelain workshop, owned by Ahmad Thiab Aqel, near the archeological Palestinian area.
The army said the constructions are located in Area C, under full Israeli military and administrative control.
Sha’er added that the soldiers imposed curfew on the entire area, and prevented the Palestinians from leaving their homes.
On Monday, the army forced a Palestinian to demolish his shed and barn under the same allegations, in Sebastia.
In addition, the soldiers have kidnapped, at dawn Tuesday, four Palestinians from their homes, in a number of towns in the Hebron district, in the southern part of the West Bank, and demolished five residential sheds, Um al-Kheir village, east of Yatta town, south of Hebron.
Also on Tuesday at dawn, the army invaded the Deheishe refugee camp, south of Bethlehem, kidnapped a former political prisoner, and injured seven Palestinians.